What if Indy knocked up Willie as well?

Henry W Jones

I was just thinking that on the way to Delhi that Willie and Indy probably finished what they started in Pankot. I'm also assuming they wouldn't be practicing safe sex in the jungle (or anywhere else) in 1935. So does Indy have another (or several going off other sources, books, ect) ill legitimate children running around?

Archaeos

Madre mia, by all Gods... Mutt as offspring from the very patent Marion was already difficult to endure... I cannot imagine an offspring from Willie... unimaginable and probably unbearable! If Lucas is reading this: NO, this is NOT a good idea for Indy V - "hey, here's another child, this time, it's a blonde girl!". George, you had your chance for Indy's daughter with Marion, now let it rest... :p

Goodeknight

I'd have to say it could be interesting to add Indy's daughter (the daughter of Willie, raised solely by her as a single mom and primary influence) would make the further adventures of Indiana Jones interesting.

I'm no Willie hater. IMO she's a great character. Her and Indy's daughter would be less annoying than Mutt by a long shot.

Lance Quazar

I actually love this idea! Taking the line (tongue in cheek though it was) from Darabont's "City of the Gods" script as canon, Willie moved to Hollywood and married some big director.

Maybe Indy's daughter is the newest ingenue on the 1950's Hollywood scene.

DO THIS FOR INDY V!

Maybe Indy and Else's baby grew up being raised by the Grail Knight in the caves...

the possibilities are endless!!

Archaeos

Lance Quazar said:

As seems to be the community's wishes for more Indy offsprings...

But hey, Lance, you actually put an interesting angle to this.
I am just not certain that "Indiana Jones and the Hunt for the Lost Corset in Hollywood" would really fill the multiplex cinemas (or empty the DVD sales bins at "Q-mart").
:)

Goodeknight

Lance Quazar said:
Maybe Indy and Else's baby grew up being raised by the Grail Knight in the caves...

Grail Knight: You must have dropped at least 30 feet. That must've hurt. By the way, how's your stone masony? We've got a lot of work to do, but it'll be nice to have company for a change.
Elsa: Stone masonry? Not that good. And I felt a little queasy this morning, so I might be coming down with something. I don't usually get morning sickness.

Brooke Logan

I'd love it if Indy had a child with Willie! A daughter preferably.

I've fantasized about this, I admit. Hey, on a soap opera she could have taken the fall and still be pregnant.

I like the idea of her coming back with a child she claims is Indy's and try to break up Indy and Marion.

Then it could come out later that her kid is really Vogel's or even Donovan's and Indy could dump her again.:p

Then she can go for Mutt.

And if her child is a girl, it can be paired with Mutt and drive Indy crazy.

(I'm a soap opera fan)

Indy's brother

This thread inspired me to make this:

557193_3339272890044_2134880720_n.jpg

Lao_Che

goodeknight said:
Grail Knight: You must have dropped at least 30 feet. That must've hurt. By the way, how's your stone masony? We've got a lot of work to do, but it'll be nice to have company for a change.
Elsa: Stone masonry? Not that good. And I felt a little queasy this morning, so I might be coming down with something. I don't usually get morning sickness.

Elsa never really believed in morning sickness. She thought she'd found a prize.

Goonie

Indy's brother said:
This thread inspired me to make this...

Current events and this thread inspired me to make this...

FredWillardWi.jpg

:whip: :eek: Anyways... back on topic...

An intriguing question, about Indy knocking up Willie. Would make an interesting plot line for Indy 5, and connect it more with those YIJ bookends. And if this scenario was ever approached or considered, would they reinstate those bookends in a future YIJ release, perhaps to Blu-Ray?

Stoo

Henry W Jones said:
So does Indy have another (or several going off other sources, books, ect) ill legitimate children running around?
Mickiana said:
Indy's settin' up franchises over the whole world!
Reminds me of something David Lee Roth once said, "I'm a family man. I've started several, myself.":p
Archaeos said:
If Lucas is reading this: NO, this is NOT a good idea for Indy V - "hey, here's another child, this time, it's a blonde girl!".
I emphatically agree! 'Tis a terrible idea.(n)
goodeknight said:
I'd have to say it could be interesting to add Indy's daughter (the daughter of Willie, raised solely by her as a single mom and primary influence) would make the further adventures of Indiana Jones interesting.
It's hard to picture Willie having the constitution or the willpower to give birth & raise a child as a single mother in the 1930s. Judging from what we know of her character & love of nightlife (plus the social stigma attached to single mothers of that era) there's a high chance she would opt for an abortion.

Goonie

Stoo said:
It's hard to picture Willie having the constitution or the willpower to give birth & raise a child as a single mother in the 1930s. Judging from what we know of her character & love of nightlife (plus the social stigma attached to single mothers of that era) there's a high chance she would opt for an abortion.

I was thinking about this too. She's too much of a diva, or I should say, she thinks she's too much of a diva.