Honest Trailers KOTCS

Henry W Jones

I like KOTCS but this is hilarious!!!!!:D

All of these trailers are good for some laughs!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Montana Smith

Why not Raiders?

013.jpg

025.jpg

063.jpg

165.jpg

334.jpg

344.jpg

378.jpg

384.jpg

Looks like a pretty wacky movie. Was it made by the Monty Python team?

However, the Honest Trailer for ROTLA wouldn't be nearly as accurate as the one for KOTCS!

Mickiana

I suppose you could do it to Raiders, but it wouldn't be true. About CS it is true that it was badly made.

fenris

They could tackle some of these points for an Honest Trailer of Raiders...

1. Why do the hovitos have bad aim?

2. How come in the cairo fight scenes not one attacker had a gun? They supply guns to people in a bar, but not to those who are tasked with killing Indy???

3. Why don't the guys carrying the baskets attack Indy after he topples their baskets and wares all over? In reality, he would've been beaten up.

4. In the truck chase, while Indy is hanging in front of the truck, why don't they just shoot Indy?

Now what else can we add that Honest Trailer could use and exagerate?

fenris said:
They could tackle some of these points for an Honest Trailer of Raiders...

1. Why do the hovitos have bad aim?

2. How come in the cairo fight scenes not one attacker had a gun? They supply guns to people in a bar, but not to those who are tasked with killing Indy???

3. Why don't the guys carrying the baskets attack Indy after he topples their baskets and wares all over? In reality, he would've been beaten up.

4. In the truck chase, while Indy is hanging in front of the truck, why don't they just shoot Indy?

Now what else can we add that Honest Trailer could use and exagerate?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! OMG that is EPIC! Soooo funny!

No.

Stoo

Henry W Jones said:
I like KOTCS but this is hilarious!!!!!:D
I don't LOVE "Skull" but this video is stupid for multiple reasons, with the absolute dumbest part being this:

"So disappointing, it's best moments are references to the previous movies."

...and it shows a clip of the snake/sandpit scene! "BEST moments"?:confused: For me, that was one of the WORST moments!:sick:

The mentality of morons who make sh*t like this boggles my mind. Why would someone spend the time & effort to put together a video about something they hate so much?:confused: Who are the unshaved, overweight, pimple-popping, nose-picking, sweat-smelling douchebags who made this?:confused:

P.S. This thing was posted somewhere else at The Raven but I don't remember where.

Montana Smith

Stoo said:

...and it shows a clip of the snake/sandpit scene! "BEST moments"?:confused: For me, that was one of the WORST moments!:sick:

They thought it was so bad that the best bits were the snake/sandpit scene. :sick:

Stoo said:
I don't LOVE "Skull" but this video is stupid for multiple reasons, with the absolute dumbest part being this:

The mentality of morons who make sh*t like this boggles my mind. Why would someone spend the time & effort to put together a video about something they hate so much?:confused: Who are the unshaved, overweight, pimple-popping, nose-picking, sweat-smelling douchebags who made this?:confused:

P.S. This thing was posted somewhere else at The Raven but I don't remember where.

Thanks Stoo - can always rely on you to prove the rule that fanboys gotta fanboy.

For the rest of us who have sanity on our side, this honest trailer is spot on.

Henry W Jones

Stoo said:

They poke at films they like as well. They probably do it for fun and not out of hate.

Stoo

Montana Smith said:
They thought it was so bad that the best bits were the snake/sandpit scene. :sick:
I guess so!
Henry W Jones said:
They poke at films they like as well. They probably do it for fun and not out of hate.
It's hard to tell, especially when they bash Karen Allen for not looking the same as she did when she was younger.

"Witness Spielberg and Lucas take a giant, steaming dump on their own legacy by replacing...Karen Allen with a far less attractive Karen Allen."

I've never found Karen Allen to be that attractive to begin with but she probably looks better now than these Honest Trailer guys will in 27 years.:rolleyes:

Not to mention that the refer to Shia as, "Sh!t the Bed". The steaming dump & sh!t the bed comments are the type of low-brow humour people like replican't come up with.
replican't said:
Thanks Stoo - can always rely on you to prove the rule that fanboys gotta fanboy.

For the rest of us who have sanity on our side, this honest trailer is spot on.
Heh. Would a 'fanboy' say that "Last Crusade" & "Crystal Skull" are lame? They are and so is this video. Even more lame are your insults which are duller than all 3 of those things put together.

Call me a 'fanboy' to your heart's content but at least I never wrote stuff like this:
replican't said:
All these hilariously angry, disappointed reviews actually make me wanna go watch the film even more.
replican't said:
I'm one of those who loves the film and doesn't give a toss about the cgi.
replican't said:
I really like the new Indiana Jones film.
replican't said:
There are LOTS of moments scattered throughout the film that shine like jewels in the night. Sprinkles of Spielberg magic, if you will. Take the quicksand scene, when Marion tells Indy Mutt is his son and the perilous music thats been swelling around them, well it just.....dies. Silence. In that vaccuum, you feel the weight of her words on Indy as they sink(!) in, followed by the visual one-two of the ground beneath him crumbling, the vortex sucking him down further. Genius. Little touches like that are the ones I hang my hat on with happiness.
:gun:

Oh do me a favour mate - as I previously explained to you, ad nauseum, in other threads where you've regurgitated stuff from the past in "ooh, aren't I clever' fashion, that was then and this is now. I was mentally disturbed when I wrote those posts and now I'm not quite so banana fruitloop.

The search function is not your friend in this instance. It merely illustrates that I have - quite literally - changed my mind since those heady days of me being so drugged up I thought Indiana Jones 4 was watchable.

So you can't use those posts again to illustrate anything, as they are discredited currency. Got that?

Good. Now, to the point in hand - this 'honest trailer' being funny and accurate and a damn sight better in its tiny running time than the whole bloated and saggy KoCs film.

It is. It just is. Deal with it, or shut the stoo up.

Stoo

replican't said:
I was mentally disturbed when I wrote those posts and now I'm not quite so banana fruitloop.
If you say so but I beg to differ. "Ad nauseum"? I've only used those quotes once (maybe twice) before. Regardless, I have never, ever professed a love for Indy 4 nor called it "genius", whereas you have.:p
replican't said:
Deal with, fanboy.
You should contact these Honest Trailer guys and ask to write for them. They could use your brilliant "farts on toast" line when/if they do one for "Last Crusade".:rolleyes:

Why would I do that? Last Crusade was donkeys years ago and most people like it well enough - its certainly nowhere near the embarrassing reheated hash that KoCs was....

Stoo

"Crusade" was reheated hash, as well. Why should you contact these morons? So that you can have your farts-on-toast thing immortalized in one these stupid videos that give you the giggles so much.

Um, no - I'm talking about the normal humans, who mostly like Crusade, given it's a good solid Indiana Jones adventure made when Harrison Ford was still alive.

Cheap ad hominem pops don't exactly further your own case for erudition, my friend. You and Stoo seem to be cut from the same cloth in that respect.