Using quotes from the trilogy in real life

Nurhachi1991

Lol you gotta love that guy I have no clue what he was saying but he always makes me laugh

Great scene really!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qb4laaFk0cY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qb4laaFk0cY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

When I drove my friend to the store the other day I had my Yankees cap on so I turned it around and used the classic " Okie dokie Dr. Jones hold on to your potatoes!"

Nurhachi1991

Indy~Annie said:
are u talking about Nuzi? :)p he he)

he said."Americans,they fight like women".:D lol

Really thats what he said I always thought he was speaking mumbled German! I learned something new today.

agent_dork

WillKill4Food said:
I've only found usefulness in quotes such as "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go."

I use that when sneeking out of lunch with my friend jess

Also when we got caught once by this big scarey black guy named looney *YES THATS HIS NAME!* i said "loony why it have to be loony!"

Rhys135

I was at a fair with a friend (who's a huge LC fan) and his friends, and I had to share a car with one of them on the dodgems. He shouted "eleven o clock" when he saw my friend, which resulted in me quoting Connery's "what happens at eleven o clock?" line :D Sadly he didn't get it, but my friend loved it.

loganbush

Yeah I'm bringing up an old thread, but we were at Chinese and my friend didn't finish his food. I said "why don't you eat the rest?" He said "I'm not hungry." So of course I said "Eat it. You're insulting them (I pointed to the Chinese lady) and you're embarrassing me." Everyone had a good laugh and I think he ate it.

Dr.RosenRosen

I always use the phrase "Too much drinking, Dr.Jones?" from TOD. My friend likes beer more than anything else and when his mind is already in another dimension i like to tease him with the TOD phrase :)

Ska

Sometimes when my wife's driving crazily down the road (women can't drive ya' know...hehe), I say, "Hold on to your potatoes!"

oki9Sedo

"I should have mailed it to the Marksh Brothersh!"

Thats a difficult one to work into a conversation, it has to be said.

Mickiana

"You don't believe me? You will, Doctor Jones. You will become a... true believer!"

"Now, what shall we talk about?"

"We... we are... not thirsty."

And when Belloq makes that little sound twice, pointing with his thumb, telling the Hovitos to go after Indy.

Actually most of what the bad guys say is really quotable.

Cagefighterkip

metalinvader said:
I remixed a line from KOTCS on my girl the other day at walmart.I went in looking for the LC figures when she made some remark about some girls outfit and how cute it was.I simply said,"She has one problem,She isn't you."

She laughed,Rolled her eyes and gave me a hug... :p

lol
i said the same thing to my now exgirlfriend about 2 months ago... we were starting to get into talk about ex's (bad move) and i capped off the conversation w/"all of them had the same problem...", she asked what that was and I just said "they werent you honey."

Cagefighterkip

twlightzone1205 said:
"Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist."

i used this one post-"Sexdrive" screening, my friends asked me what i thougt and i said it was great, he said he thought it was too shocking and i said that lol

chr0n0naut

metalinvader said:
I went in looking for the LC figures when she made some remark about some girls outfit and how cute it was.I simply said,"She has one problem,She isn't you."

She laughed,Rolled her eyes and gave me a hug... :p

Yeah that line does work well. I keep telling my girlfriend that...

"whilst I could go and see other girls, they'd all have the same problem..." and usually get a laugh and a cuddle out of it. :p

Last edited:

Indy's brother

"the trouble with you is, you're too used to getting your own way." -Indy to Willie Scott. I rolled that one out in a knock-down drag-out fight with the missus.:mad: She later busted me on it. :eek: