The Ugly Mugs of Raveners...

Montana Smith

Finn said:
Err... didgeridoo?

Getting smacked over the head with a huge wooden trumpet would certainly be a new one even for a professional trouble magnet such as yours truly.

Though it would create an ironic echo back to how I met my first girlfriend. She hit me with a recorder flute when we were in the first grade. (Granted, it took a decade or so before we actually became an item, but still.)

I hesitate to enquire what you did to deserve it!

Rocket Surgeon said:
Quid Pro Quo Tana...lets see your tea stained mug!

I'm a masked character. I don't expose myself in public until the final chapter. :whip:

Montana Smith said:
I'm a masked character. I don't expose myself in public until the final chapter. :whip:
I was expecting something more like this:

getting-rid-of-coffee-and-tea-stain-rings-in-mugs-21243976.jpg

...and less like this:

Nacho%20Libre.jpg

Finn

Staff member
Montana Smith said:
Was it the violin? I mean, were you attempting to fiddle?
Considering we're talking about a girl who was seven years old at the time, I'd say the closest thing that pops to mind is a xylophone.

Now, I don't how well formed they come at that stage in UK, but the mental image I just got isn't very pleasing. There's a seat over there I'd like you to take.

d986S.jpg

Montana Smith

Finn said:
Considering we're talking about a girl who was seven years old at the time, I'd say the closest thing that pops to mind is a xylophone.

Now, I don't how well formed they come at that stage in UK, but the mental image I just got isn't very pleasing. There's a seat over there I'd like you to take.

d986S.jpg

Ewww. Needed closer reading back there.

What a mistaker to maker. :eek:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Montana Smith said:
Be sure to tell us what it felt like, Finn.

You know it's coming. The only surprise will be whether it comes in the form of a boomerang or a didgeridoo.

Can't use a didgeridoo. It's actually an insult to Aborigines if a woman uses or plays a didgeridoo. And I use to have a boomerang.... Throwing so it comes back is a lot harder than it looks.

In any case, those who have known me long enough on the Raven, know I only use one weapon.....

Frying-Pan.jpg

Pale Horse

Staff member
Did anyone else think that the image my esteemed colleague put up had an element of this to it?

MapSide1.jpg

Rotate 90 degrees counterclockwise to be sure...

Finn

Staff member
Pale Horse said:
Did anyone else think that the image my esteemed colleague put up had an element of this to it?
Move that thing up a fair bunch of latitudes and maybe. I think me old dad once hinted we might be descedants of the legendary shamans of the mythical Ultima Thule...

Finn

Staff member
I think it's 200 bucks - but that's only the starting order. Nothing's stopping people from paying more if they wish, after all.

Finn

Staff member
While we're in the subject, I kinda do wonder what would be my worth. Realistically, I mean.