Indys bag

Indy 18

I'm trying to find the MkVII british gas mask bag that Indys got.Anybody know where I can find one for under $40?:hat:

"Snakes,why does it have to be snakes":whip:

Blue Jay

where are you from?

i am from germany, to begin with it is hard for germans to get any ww II military stuff from ebay.

for me the only way was to get a pretty good and cheap replica.

i got todds bag which is really great:
http://www.toddscostumes.com/indy/indiana_jones_bag.htm

or check this seller on ebay: costumebase

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/costumebase/

This is were i got my first bag, then i switched to Todd.
He also has some indy props that are also great in quality.
I would recommend him!

Mr. Z

I got mine from Todd's, and it is a heck of a nice bag. I also got the extra-long strap to go with it.

Snakewhip_Sable

I got my WhatPriceGlory bags in about two days from England to Canada. I ordered some replica bags from Magnoli in New Zealand about six weeks ago and still haven't seen any sign of those.

Indy Byrd

I ordered my bag from Magnoli wednesday. total price including shipping was 36.00!! i have heard several nice things about this bag from others and it looks pretty good too! i'll post my review after recieving it.

indyclone25

i ordered my bag from todds afew months ago along with the extra long strap and got it within 7 days and it looks awesome --- i even used it to carry my camera and travelers checks and select item on my trip to florida and it held up great , until i lost the chicago screw on a ride at sea-world , but i told todds about it and he is sending me a replacement screw --- great service from todds and his crew !!! i think you will like the bag from todds if you decide to order one .

Indy Byrd

Indy Byrd said:
I ordered my bag from Magnoli wednesday. total price including shipping was 36.00!! i have heard several nice things about this bag from others and it looks pretty good too! i'll post my review after recieving it.

I got my bag from Magnoli on Saturday and I love it!! I've seen a few original bags and this one replicates them almost perfectly! The only difference is the color is more of a khakish color sorta like KOTCS and the snaps are smooth instead of rough. It has plenty of room for anything you want to put inside. I love this bag!

Jorbex

I got a Magnoli bag last year, and it is fantastic. I passed on his leather strap, though (too expensive for me) and had one made by a local leatherworker at about 1/4 the prize, with excellent results! :D

I'm wanting a back, not necessarily screen authentic, but one to take on hikes, vacation to Europe next year, etc. Something to hold, notebook, camera, artifacts, for around $50-$60...is the Todd's one sturdy? When I see "costume" I think cheap Halloween style. How's todd's strap?

or does anyone have any other ideas, it doesn't have to be screen accurate, but usabale.

I got an authentic gas mask bag not a mark V11, but a same style in tan, and it smelled 70 years old.