Need your help

Indy99

Fellow Adventurers,

Some of you know I've been doing a little Blog about my recent excursion to Egypt. After a month without internet (moved to a new house) I've finally posted another episode. (This one even has video) As people who likely share my interest in adventure, archeology, and travel, I am really in need of feedback. Check it out and let me know what you think. I'm worried that each entry is too long, etc.

I value your opinion. Either leave a comment on the site, or hit me up here! Many, many thanks! :whip:

http://dutyfreeduo.blogspot.com

And the 'trailer': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJdO5kiv4Gs

Le Saboteur

The ads take up nearly a quarter of my screen; if it "seems" long, it's almost certainly because of that. Beyond that, I see no problem with the length of the post!

Though, I might suggest creating separate pages for each entry; that'd keep the scrolling to a minimum, and make things seem shorter. Maybe a different layout would help with the amount of ad space? I don't blog, but the ones I browse through all seem to have minimal advertising -- and that's kept confined to a nominal sidebar.

Otherwise, you've put up another great entry. I've enjoyed reading 'em thus far, and would like to see more!

DocWhiskey

Wow, Indy99, this is unbelievably cool!

The entries don't seem that long to me but I'm sure they're interesting. I'll be sure to read them when I get some more time.

Man, I'd kill to travel like this.

And I love the gear you guys are rockin' in Egypt.

James

Nice work!

The camel on the left certainly loves to have his picture taken. He's quite serious with those poses. (By his third take, all modesty has completely gone out the window.) :D

Indy99

Thanks for your input, folks! James, you are not the only one to comment on that 'cheeky' camel! :D Le Saboteur, you can make pages come up individually by clicking on the archives, but I haven't been able to figure out how to make it happen automatically. Good suggestions, though! Thanks again!

Indy99

Hi folks! Episode 5 is up on the blog - The Duty Free Duo and The Temple of Isis! Check it out, leave a comment! Thanks!

Le Saboteur

In case you haven't noticed, our dear Indy99 has finally updated his blog with a new entry on the Temples of Abu Simbel!

Race your camel over this way!