Indiana Jones Collector's Edition Premier Scripts (1995)

I.M.J.

I just picked up the Premier scripts for Raiders and Crusade. There are incredibly cool books that feature interesting forwards, the film in script form, filmographies and finally some great glossy one-sheets from each movie.

The bad? The scripts are pretty re-written to follow the movie verbatum as opposed to an original reprint. For example, the Raiders Script features Indy blatantly pulling out his gun to shoot the Swordsman, as opposed to illustrating the actual fist fight that would've ensued had the movie followed the actual printed script during shooting.

Either way, these are pretty cool packages. I've got the Temple script on the way as well.

001.jpg

002.jpg

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
I considered buying and scanning these just for something new. Someone did that for Last Crusade, for the longest time this was the only version online, digital or otherwise. At least the final draft scene descriptions should be verbatim.

indyclone25

when hese were put out in the 90's at suncoast motion picture company and musicland stores they cost $19.95. they were part of the series of books , they came out with the original star wars trilogy, gone with the wind, wizard of oz , ect.they sold pretty well when they were releasedand some of the star wars ones were taken out of print because of pictures that were used and then reprinted again with the correct pictures.i worked for suncoast back then as a store manager .:D

I.M.J.

indyclone25 said:
when hese were put out in the 90's at suncoast motion picture company and musicland stores they cost $19.95. they were part of the series of books , they came out with the original star wars trilogy, gone with the wind, wizard of oz , ect.they sold pretty well when they were releasedand some of the star wars ones were taken out of print because of pictures that were used and then reprinted again with the correct pictures.i worked for suncoast back then as a store manager .:D

Awesome info on these, man! I can say that they are fun reads and nice overall packages, even printed with die-cut covers that have an in-house script-folder feel to them with high gloss pages on the inside.

I.M.J.

The Temple of Doom showed up today.

IndianaJonesandtheTempleofDoomScript.jpg

Here's the set:

IndianaJonesOriginalTrilogyScriptCollection.jpg

I like that these were all released at the same time because they look nice on the shelf together as a set!

Montana Smith

I.M.J. said:
The Temple of Doom showed up today.

IndianaJonesandtheTempleofDoomScript.jpg

Here's the set:

IndianaJonesOriginalTrilogyScriptCollection.jpg

I like that these were all released at the same time because they look nice on the shelf together as a set!

They do look nice together. Something else to add to my 'search for' list!

I.M.J.

Montana Smith said:
They do look nice together. Something else to add to my 'search for' list!

If I come across them reasonably priced online I'll add them to the eBay thread. (y)

indyclone25

i had an extra set of those books a few years ago but i traded them for some older indy merchandise with someone else , they are wonderful books