Will we ever get a re-print of the Random House Young Indy novels?

Raiders90

Back in 2008 during the big build up to KOTCS, all of the Bantam novels got reprinted, most of the comics were re-released in Omnibuses, and even a few new novels and comics were produced. All very, very good things for Indy fans.

BUT

We never got any reprint of the Random House Young Indy series. I've heard some of those ones, especially the Titanic adventure, were very good at depicting the 1912-1915 period between the Utah Adventure and the Flannery YIJC adventures.

Do you think we'll ever get a reprint of those? And for those who actually got the chance to read them, were they good, and were they actually novels or simply "choose your own adventure" books?

Junior Jones

I doubt they'll ever re-print them. But I do have all fifteen of them, and overall they're very good. At least I enjoy them. I see them in used bookstores sometimes, and you can find them online if you look.

They are regular novels, not "Choose Your Own Adventures". You can find more about them here. (And probably several other threads, too.)

What I'm looking for (and am in the midst of collecting) are the French junior novels. The Random House series was translated into French, and when the series ended the translators wrote about six more original stories. The ones I've found so far are interesting, but it's a lot of work to understand the muddled mess that comes out of Google Translator.

IndyBr

I have 9 of these novels.
They are pretty good. Some of them are still available in Portuguese (In case you can speak it) by Europa-America, I think. That's how I got those 9 I have.
But I sure wish they would re-print them, I would love to get them all in their original english version.