"My professional name!"

misnomer

no. I wouldn't mind that at all *saucer men from mars had a cameo* but I doubt it tbh.

Kind of a shame, because it'd be interesting to see where that character went.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Saw him in the Goonies DVD group commentary, and though it was taped years ago, he still had the energy and looked good.

deckard24

It's funny I just watched Encino Man on tv the other night, and I saw a guy that I thought looked a lot like Ke Huy Quan. When I checked the credits, he was listed as Johnathan Quan, which when I looked up on IMDB, turned out to be Short Round himself!(y) I think it could be cool to see him make a guest appearance, just for a bit of closure. I've always wondered what happened to him, because I couldn't see Indy just ditching him. I know not everybody wants all the characters to reappear, but I think if this truely is the Last Crusade, why not? Bring them all back, it'll be a big Indy reunion!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Well, there was no closure to Marion, Willie or Shorty. I felt that his Dad had gained enough closure as did Brody in LC. I feel the same about Sallah, but I'd like to see him in this one. As I do with Marion (hopefully Blancett isn't the love interest:eek: ). Shorty would be great as a cameo, but not for the entire movie. Marion needs to be more often than just a cameo in this movie, but somehow that probably won't happen as much as I would want to.

XMarksTheSpot

I think it would be great to see Short Round in Indy 4. Although as Violet Indy stated, just a cameo would be nice. Maybe tell us a bit about his life after his days with Indy and then that's it. Seeing him throughout the whole movie would be kind of lame.

I too would love to see Marion in this film, but something tells me it won't happen. Even just cameo's by some of the old characters would be nice. But if they could manage to keep Marion around for a good part of the film (or the whole film) that would be cool too. :)