Raiders of the Lost Toys Launched!

Innis

Hello all,

I just wanted to announce to all those Indiana Jones toy collectors out there that I have spoken with past few months on this board that after a hiatus of 3 years ... the Indiana Jones Action Figure and Toy Archive aptly called Raiders of the Lost Toys has been launched today. It is located at http://raidersofthelosttoys.50webs.com . It has been created as part of an international effort spanning help from four continents to complete what is currently done for it. As of launch today, only the sections of the Kenner and LJN lines are complete ... but they are the most comprehensive resources dedicated to those lines that has ever been created I believe. The sections for the Disney and Star Toys lines are coming very soon followed by other sections over the coming months and into the future as time and help permits.

I look forward to any feedback and comments anyone may have. Thanks for your time.

- Innis

Katarn07

I can appreciate the website design being styled after the Kenner cards, but the yellow really hurts my eyes!

Vlad Dracula

Interesting stuff.

I had not heard of the unproduced Raiders temple playset before. Unfortunately I can't make out much detail from the scan. Can you add close ups of the sections of the blueprint that shows what the playset would have looked like?

Innis

Vlad Dracula said:
I had not heard of the unproduced Raiders temple playset before. Unfortunately I can't make out much detail from the scan. Can you add close ups of the sections of the blueprint that shows what the playset would have looked like?

Actually information about the Temple Playset was world premiered on my site. I am currently in the process of purchasing the blueprint and part of the conditions for me allowing a picture of it on the site was that no details could be seen so that it could not be replicated as has been the case with Kenner Star Wars blueprints over the years.

Innis

Innis

Just wanted to note that the site has been updated with new new sections dedicated to the Disney and Star Toys collections.

Innis