Get Your Boulders Off! The Saucy Poll...

Choose wisely. And, no, hugging Short Round is NOT an acceptable option!

• Temple: Apple Innuendo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Temple: Slap! Slap! Kiss!

• Skull: Matrimonial Face-Suckage

• Total voters

The Man

Which of Indy's intimate encounters* make you think..."Lucky bastard!"

Vote now! Both hands on the keyboard. :p

*I expect an Elsa landslide on this one. But...we shall see...

Indy's brother

Where's the poll? (leave the double entendre's (sp?) alone, this thread is too young to die!)

edit: Ah, there it is, I got here before it posted.

If ROTLA had been a little more up front about it, I would've been easily swayed to vote "High-seas", but it wasn't high-sleeze enough.....I don't like my filth that clean. Elsa nibblage.

michael

Elsa's ear nibblage by far! That would be enough to drop any man to his knees, including Dr. Jones. I have a feeling during that scene they were BOTH thinking "Geez I love my job."

The Man

michael said:
Elsa's ear nibblage by far! That would be enough to drop any man to his knees, including Dr. Jones. I have a feeling during that scene they were BOTH thinking "Geez I love my job."

'The Austrian Way' comes close...both not while tied to your father. That's just sick!

Montana Smith

Always the Austrian way. Unless the Austrian has a toothbrush moustache, and then that would be sick.

Of course, the Austrian way was just a taste of the bigger picture, as his father knew very well.

Montana Smith

Attila the Professor said:
This is one of those times that "View Poll Results" is a real treasure.

To the tune of 'The Twelve Days of Christmas'...

My true love gave to me ... four ear nibblers, two Austrian ways, two high seas smoochers and a hand on the knee.

EDIT: Okay, who ruined the song with a fifth nibble?

mattzilla2010

I almost went for the apple/"palace slave" stuff... but if we're talkin' saucy here, it's gotta be ear-nibblage all the way. That scene has had me saying "you lucky bastard" ever since I realized that girls are not, in fact, icky. :p

michael

I don't know how you can vote for the Austrian Way over the Ear Nibblage. He got what happened in the Austrian Way plus waaaaay more in the Ear Nibblage....

Although, he was tied up, so I guess if you're into that sorta thing...:p

*never thought I'd type ear nibblage so much before in my life...

AnythingGoes

I'd have to say The Austrian Way. It was either that or the apple scene, as any time with Willie can be considered sexy, in my opinion. Though the way Indy's lips meet Elsa's, and how they get kind of stuck as they part is such fun to watch!
It also helps that I've always felt sorry for Elsa.
:whip:

Canyon

And what about us gals? :whip:

It's a serious toss up between the Bantu Wind Kiss, the deleted scene kiss in the Raven bar, the Nocturnal Activities kiss, the "maybe, but not today" kiss and the kiss at the end of ToD. Not that I dislike the LC kiss, but it was more agressive than the other kisses. :p