The FILM quote conversation (any film ever made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pale Horse

Staff member
"If you won't sleep with me this time I want you to know that you can call me up anytime you want and we'll make some kind of arrangement." the Graduate

The Meaning of Life

I can wear French Ticklers if I want. French Ticklers, black mambos, crocodile ribs. Sheaths that are designed not only to protect but also to enhance the stimulation of sexual congress. I can go down the road anytime I want and walk into Harry's, and hold my head up high and say, in a loud, steady voice Harry, I want you to sell me a condom In fact, today I think I'll have a French Tickler...

Pale Horse

Staff member
"Alright, you're not going to put that skin in your mouth, are you?" Austin Powers ~ Goldmember

Pale Horse

Staff member
"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! What makes you so much better than me? What do you do? Kill people? Deal your drugs? Real contribution to human history Tony! What makes you think you can be a father? You don't even know how to be a good husband!" Scarface

Pale Horse

Staff member
"I have an M.D. from Harvard, I am board certified in cardio-thoracic medicine and trauma surgery, I have been awarded citations from seven different medical boards in New England, and I am never, ever sick at sea. So I ask you; when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that their wife doesn't miscarry or that their daughter doesn't bleed to death or that their mother doesn't suffer acute neural trama from postoperative shock, who do you think they're praying to?

Now, go ahead and read your Bible, ...and you go to your church, and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle, but if you're looking for God, he was in operating room number two on November 17, and he doesn't like to be second guessed. You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I am God. " - Malice

Attila the Professor

Staff member
High Noon

People gotta talk themselves into law and order before they do anything about it. Maybe because down deep they don't care. They just don't care.

Dr. Gonzo

Unforgiven

"It's a hell of a thing killing a man, taking a way all he's got ...and all he's ever gonna have" - William Munny

Indy Scout 117

Ghost Rider

"Any man who's got the guts to sell his soul for love, has the power to change the world. he didnt do it for greed. he did it for the right reason." - Carter Slade aka The Caretaker

The Matrix Revolutions

...love? Illusions, ...vagaries of perception. The temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Glengarry Glen Ross - Ricky Roma

Stocks, bonds, objects of art, real estate. Now: What are they? An opportunity. An opportunity to what? To make money? Perhaps. To lose money? Perhaps. To 'indulge' and to 'learn' about ourselves? Perhaps. So f---ing what? What isn't? They're an opportunity. That's all. They're an event.

Dr. Gonzo

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

"You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. . . ."
- Raoul Duke

Dr. Gonzo

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

"God damn it. It's serious now. That girl understood man. Eye contact."
- Dr. Gonzo

Status
Not open for further replies.