The Indy Cast

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Damn international dateline!

Where's Doc Brown when you need him...
I actually want to hear this week's show and not just for Rockin' Rob's Latest Poll! Well, actually I do want to hear it because it has the greatest contest of Sean Connery wannabe's ever assembled!

Wow, I never thought I would say I couldn't wait to hear Rob's voice!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOh - I'm just kidding - who loves ya, Rob!

I stopped listening to Rob's segment when he called me mean for the way I characterized the Australian Climber as so overwieght his/her gender couldn't be determined!

I kid, I'm a kidder...;)

This Connery Competition has got me on edge!

The Flicker Page is updated, but Rob's page just keeps letting me vote on Staff of Kings! (I change my vote everytime I check for the Connery content!).

Let's hope Rob isn't putting "The Fix" in!;)

celebrity-pictures-micheline-sean-connery-dont-mess.jpg

Last edited:

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
I was always curious about that climber.. I thought it was a fat chick for years............. it still might be - who knows what the hell goes on up in the Himalayas..

I am going to bed , even watching the Mummy 3 on cable TV is not a substitute for the Indy Cast #77 or insomnia!

Mitchellhallock said:
I was always curious about that climber.. I thought it was a fat chick for years............. it still might be - who knows what the hell goes on up in the Himalayas..

I am going to bed , even watching the Mummy 3 on cable TV is not a substitute for the Indy Cast #77 or insomnia!

I'm going to finish listening to the commentary on Star Trek IV while I finish reading Herb Solow's and Rob Justman's Inside Star Trek book.

You know why Gene Roddenberry wrote lyrics for the Alexander Courage theme?

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Rocket Surgeon said:
I'm going to finish listening to the commentary on Star Trek IV while I finish reading Herb Solow's and Rob Justman's Inside Star Trek book.

You know why Gene Roddenberry wrote lyrics for the Alexander Courage theme?

Yeah.. so he could get paid when ever i was played... and you all thought Lucas was the ultimate "cash-in" guy!

The Indy Opinion has a new website address, so don't forget that you have to go there to check out the Connery contest!

http://www.theindyopinion.com

Oh, and by the way, thanks for all your "kind" words, Mitch and Rocket. I feel very secure now in my role as the red-headed stepchild of the IndyCast staff. Man, I'm taking hits left and right in this thread! And all this after I played the contest perfectly straight to avoid any appearance of trying to swing votes in my favor. Hmph!

Wow...a commercial, the only thing it's missing is a nice little clip at the end that says:

Trust me​

Ha ha ha ha! Those are priceless! Niceone guys! My eyes are watering...

Last edited:
Mitchellhallock said:
Yeah.. so he could get paid when ever i was played... and you all thought Lucas was the ultimate "cash-in" guy!

Exactly!

That little stroke of "genius" got him 50% of the music royalties whether they sing the vocals or not!

I think Lucas learned his lesson well...he's taken the baton to new hieghts!

Mitchellhallock said:
I actually want to hear this week's show and not just for Rockin' Rob's Latest Poll! Well, actually I do want to hear it because it has the greatest contest of Sean Connery wannabe's ever assembled!

Are you not even going to vote for yourself?

indyrcks

I love listening to The Indy Cast:whip: Think it is the most awesome podcast in the world also I love listening to Trek Cast and The Force Cast anyway if adventure has a name it must be Indiana Jones, Ed Dolista and the whole team at The Indy Cast:whip: (y) :D

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Rocket Surgeon said:
Are you not even going to vote for yourself?

I would rather the people vote! Besides, my impression was done in the basement at 1:00am so my wife and kids wouldn't think I am a total nut!

Hence, my impression is rushed and not very dramatic...

Well, it looks like Ed is in control early. He's the only one separaring at all from the pack in the Connery vote. It's a 3-way tie in the race for 2nd!

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
robisindy said:
Well, it looks like Ed is in control early. He's the only one separaring at all from the pack in the Connery vote. It's a 3-way tie in the race for 2nd!

In this race there is no silver medal for finishing second!

I couldn't resist!:whip:

Lon

Mitchellhallock said:
I would rather the people vote! Besides, my impression was done in the basement at 1:00am so my wife and kids wouldn't think I am a total nut!

Hence, my impression is rushed and not very dramatic...

LOL. Mitch I would think with your interviewing, collecting, reporting and just all around fandom your wife and kids thought that long ago. :p