The Indy Cast

harvey

The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones

Trying VERY hard not to spill the beans too early on this one. Suffice it to say, listeners to upcoming Further Adventures segments on the IndyCast are going to be QUITE pleased with the guest that stopped by Club Obi-Wan only minutes ago.

RaiderMitch said:
Happy B-Day Ed! Did you make it to the LA Screening of Raiders?
I thought Ed was another July Birthday! In any event, happy day boy-o.:hat:

I know for sure it's Jorbex's birthday today...happy birthday my brother..:hat:

indycast

Rocket Surgeon said:
I thought Ed was another July Birthday! In any event, happy day boy-o.:hat:

I know for sure it's Jorbex's birthday today...happy birthday my brother..:hat:

Thanks guys, sadly my flight to LA got delayed.....

Stoo

Hi, Ed. Happy Belated B-Day!:hat: Too bad about your delayed flight to L.A...That seriously blows!:(

Specifically for the IndyCast, I'm preparing a review about the National Geographic Indiana Jones Exhibition (with audio of Harrison Ford's introduction). It would make a nice item for your show.

Do you have a submission deadline for the next episode?

indycast

IndyCast Episode 135 is here!

Firstly, apologies for my wayward audio - microphone issues which will be sorted out next week but all the other audio is great.

This week we have audio from the Raiders Q&A, Comic Conn run-down with Mitch and Laird, an interview with Indy Comic artist Michael Golden, a stack of your listener feedback and lots more Indy news!

Check out the episode here.

indycast

IndyCast Radio Drama Special #4 is here!

276860_112935822078450_1224552354_n.jpg

In this special edition of the show, tune in to the exciting conclusion to the IndyCast's Radio Drama - Indiana Jones and the Gold Goddess!

Featuring the voice talents of Kay Bierbacher, Ed Dolista, Renee Hardin, Pedro Jorba, Rob Magee, Silvio Mannello, Lito Velasco & Keith Voss. Produced & Edited by Rob Magee. Based on Marvel Comics 'Further Adventures of Indiana Jones' Issue #10. Adapted by Keith Voss. [In Stereo]

You can listen to the episode here!

Nice work ladies and gentlemen!

Lito, no more African Queen, Brody sounded great.

Some inspired casting from Kay to my boy Jorbex...

Fine work Rob...as usual.:hat:

Rocket Surgeon said:

Thanks, Rocket. I agree completely about the rest of the cast - they turned in brilliant performances!

drwynn

Rocket Surgeon said:

Thanks, I tried to get rid of the shakes: took a Melatonin before the recording. :D

indycast

IndyCast Episode 136 is here!

This week Rizzo interviews Indiana Jones and Star Wars producer Robert Watts, plus more Indy Marvel Comic interviews with Jo Duffy, Denny O'Neil and Walter & Louise Simonson, plus news & emails in a blockbuster episode of the show!

You can listen to the episode here or at theindycast.com!

indycast said:
IndyCast Episode 136 is here!

This week Rizzo interviews Indiana Jones and Star Wars producer Robert Watts!

Can't wait to listen...we were asked if we had questions for him and I made sure to ask about the egg scene in Temple.

Was it filmed?:confused:

LawgSkrak

Do the episodes get longer? I'm used to podcasts that last around 1 hr or longer. I gave the first few episodes a listen and sorry but 10-15 minute run times don't do it for me.

Do they get longer?

Montana Smith

LawgSkrak said:
Do the episodes get longer? I'm used to podcasts that last around 1 hr or longer. I gave the first few episodes a listen and sorry but 10-15 minute run times don't do it for me.

Do they get longer?

Longer?

This one ran to almost three-and-a-half hours!

Though the last 8 minutes were the highlight of the show. ;)

LawgSkrak said:

Do they get longer?

Hang in there! As you keep going they'll get longer. Typically the show is at least 45 minutes to an hour now, with many running 2 hours or more if we're able to get an interview (or, as with this week's show, multiple interviews!).

Stoo

Montana Smith said:
This one ran to almost three-and-a-half hours!

Though the last 8 minutes were the highlight of the show. ;)
I listened the last 8 minutes. Congrats, Smiffy!:hat:
TheIndyOpinion said:
Hang in there! As you keep going they'll get longer. Typically the show is at least 45 minutes to an hour now, with many running 2 hours or more if we're able to get an interview (or, as with this week's show, multiple interviews!).
Rob, I haven't listened to the IndyCast since the "Raiders" 30th anniversary episode in June (#131) but have the following ones downloaded. It's going to take me some time to catch up because the last 5 episodes make a total of 12 hrs!:eek:

(And that's not including the latest Radio Drama and John Williams specials!)

indycast

TheIndyOpinion said:

It's funny, I figured with no real Indy 5 news the shows would get shorter, but it's great that we are getting all this new content!

Next show will be a John Williams Spooky special with Ron and Laird just in time for Halloween then we are back with some more great Interviews over the coming episodes with Mitch and the Avengers cast just to name a few!

Montana Smith

Stoo said:
I listened the last 8 minutes. Congrats, Smiffy!:hat:

Thanks, Stewie!

indycast said:
It's funny, I figured with no real Indy 5 news the shows would get shorter, but it's great that we are getting all this new content!

This latest one was a mammoth entry. I downloaded because it was a special occasion.

Must listen to the rest of it now!

:hat: