The Indy Cast

Sharkey

Fozzie bear likes trivia.....what indycasts have miss Piggy saying comic con less than 20 times.

Thought this was the Indycast not Starwhores.

Sharkey said:
Fozzie bear likes...
I feel the same way about Star Wars, keep it away from my Indiana Jones...you know there's no shortage of SW and it doesn't have to bleed all over every corner of the universe.

But Sharkey, don't you have ANY tact at all?

There was a time when you weren't worse than Resident Alien, but now I'm not so sure.:rolleyes:

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:

What's tact? ;)

JuniorJones said:
Hurray for Blighty! The Queen!!

:hat:

And now for something completely different.

The Duke of Edinburgh farting:

117810.jpg

:p

Stoo

indycast said:
...then we are back with some more great Interviews over the coming episodes with Mitch and the Avengers cast just to name a few!
Ed, please leave The Avengers out of the IndyCast!(n) The Captain America bit was enough as it is. Obviously, it's your show and you can do as you wish but it would be a shame to see your FINE product become a generic Sci-Fi/ComicBookCast. (Yes, I know "Captain America" was directed by Joe Johnston but the line in the sand has to be drawn somewhere.;))
Rocket Surgeon said:
Can't wait to listen...we were asked if we had questions for him and I made sure to ask about the egg scene in Temple.
Nice, exclusive interview with Robert Watts but the Rizzo guy didn't bother to ask about the egg scene.:(

@Harvey & DoomTown (Joe & Keith): Catching up on all the episodes missed over the summer, I am really enjoying your "Further Adventures" segments. Great stuff and a brilliant addition to the show but I noticed that you guys are using the "Price is Right" theme. That was my intro, dudes!:whip:

harvey

Stoo said:
@Harvey & DoomTown (Joe & Keith)[/B]: Catching up on all the episodes missed over the summer, I am really enjoying your "Further Adventures" segments. Great stuff and a brilliant addition to the show but I noticed that you guys are using the "Price is Right" theme. That was my intro, dudes!:whip:

Thanks for the kind words...we're glad the listeners are enjoying the segments. Keith and I love the series, but we weren't sure how many others did.

I'm not recalling your PiR theme...refresh my memory. :confused:

Stoo said:
Nice, exclusive interview with Robert Watts but the Rizzo guy didn't bother to ask about the egg scene.:(
Aaargh! Well, we have a second chance with Jame...still some gems in the interview. Isn't EVERYONE's favorite Raiders? Rob?:)

Stoo

harvey said:
Thanks for the kind words...we're glad the listeners are enjoying the segments. Keith and I love the series, but we weren't sure how many others did.
The interview with Jo Duffy was very enjoyable. Good questions asked and she seems so chipper whilst showing great love & enthusiasm for Indy. More "Further Adventures" segments are something I'll be looking forward to because they are proving to be a great resource of previously untapped, behind-the-scenes information which cannot be collectively found in one, single place. Brilliant addition to the IndyCast so kudos to both you & Keith!:hat:
harvey said:
I'm not recalling your PiR theme...refresh my memory. :confused:
Perhaps you didn't hear it but for Pat's trivia segment in episode #103, I submitted some audio and used the "Price is Right" theme as the intro (and included the 'wrong answer' sound effect later on). I know that Keith instantly recognized it.;)

Been preparing a new, trivia submission but after hearing your use of "Price is Right" more than once, I may have to switch to something else. Can't use the "Jeopardy" theme (for obvious reasons) and I don't like the one for "Family Feud". Maybe the funky, "Match Game" theme will do.:D
Rocket Surgeon said:
Aaargh! Well, we have a second chance with Jame...still some gems in the interview. Isn't EVERYONE's favorite Raiders? Rob?:)
Overall, the Robert Watts interview was a good one (despite the missed opportunities) and a veritable coup in terms of BIG names within the crew members...

...but I vant to know...I vant to know! WHY wasn't the egg question asked? Does asking which Indy film R.Watts considers as his favourite really have a higher priority over the controversial egg scene?:confused:

Rocket Surgeon said:
Isn't EVERYONE's favorite Raiders? Rob?:)

The statistics say...sort of. When we did a poll on favorite movie Raiders took 62%, followed by Crusade with 25%, Skull at 8%, and Temple at 6%.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled posting. :hat:

harvey

Stoo said:
Perhaps you didn't hear it but for Pat's trivia segment in episode #103, I submitted some audio and used the "Price is Right" theme as the intro (and included the 'wrong answer' sound effect later on).

Been preparing a new, trivia submission but after hearing your use of "Price is Right" more than once, I may have to switch to something else. Can't use the "Jeopardy" theme (for obvious reasons) and I don't like the one for "Family Feud". Maybe the funky, "Match Game" theme will do.:D

Just re-listened. Forgot about that! Perhaps I was subconsciously inspired. ;)

And one can never get enough of HA&tTB! (y)

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon said:
Doesn't look that way.:(
harvey said:
Just re-listened. Forgot about that! Perhaps I was subconsciously inspired. ;)

And one can never get enough of HA&tTB! (y)
If "HA&tTB" is a game show reference, it went over my head, Har-V.

The 3-hour-IndyCast #135 is on deck...

indycast

IndyCast Special 6: John Williams' Halloween Hits

378079_10150393758789489_368306729488_8320896_1271290332_n.jpg

Just in time for Halloween! Laird and Ron are joined by Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy co-producer Lito Velasco as they play some of John Williams' spookiest scores! [In stereo]

You can listen to the episode here or at theindycast.com!

lairdo

Great picture Ed! Thanks for posting the special. Hope everyone enjoys. The halloween theme is fairly loose in the music choices, but we pulled out a few older tunes that not many people will have heard in a while.

Stoo

During a panel discussion heard in IndyCast #135, someone referred to Marcus Brody in "Raiders" as a BADASS! Really? What movie was he watching?:confused:

P.S. That's a great photo of J.Williams and very appropriate for Hallowe'en.

lairdo

Yeah, there was an issue with the Forcecast feed (I think). Size limitations. I recompressed, and Ed should be posting a new version shortly.

Anyone who wants the less compressed version should PM me. Happy to provide it in MP3 320 or Apple Lossless.

Sorry about the frustrations.