Fate of Atlantis available on GOG

TheFedora

Article on gameinformer here

Update: GoG has confirmed a partnership with LucasArts that will bring more than 20 of the publisher's games to the platform. The first six of these titles were revealed via a leak last night.

Pricing ranges from $5.99 to $9.99. No further information is available regarding which LucasArts titles will round out the remaining entries.

Original Story:

Industrious members of the GoG.com forums have uncovered (now hidden) product pages related to LucasArts games. GoG is teasing the announcement of a new publisher joining the ranks, and it seems we know which one.

On the list of games uncovered by user ?SCPM? and re-posted by user ?yyahoo? are a number of classic titles. These include:

The Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: X-Wing Special Edition
Star Wars: Tie Fighter Special Edition
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Sam and Max Hit the Road

Udvarnoky

Both Fate of Atlantis and Last Crusade were already available on Steam, so the only selling point there is the lack of DRM.

However, maybe Infernal Machine and Emperor's Tomb could be among the remaining titles? For me personally, I'd like all the adventures games first and foremost, then the best of the non-adventure games.

Finn

Staff member
Udvarnoky said:
Both Fate of Atlantis and Last Crusade were already available on Steam, so the only selling point there is the lack of DRM.
Which provides a legal way to install this on the computers of as many a friend as possible... I call that a HUGE plus.