You call this Archaeology?

AustrianGoodbye

Greetings from Germany my fellow Indyfans. (Yes I assure you I prefer the Austrian farewells though;) ) First of all I want to thank everyone who developed and contributed to The Raider.net and The Raven community. I have been a fan of this website and a frequent visitor since I discovered about a decade ago. I never really browsed the Message boards until now (honestly have no idea why, I'm still a bit puzzled with myself on that one since I am active on many online forums. I think I spent too much time on other RPG community forums instead.)

:gun: A little about myself, I have been a fan of Indy since my parents showed me Raiders on VHS I couldn't stop watching the other two films as well as the Young Indy series. I moved on to the video games and novels though I haven't read the German novels yet and I still have yet to play the Staff of the Kings.

Other interests I have besides Indy: Marvel, Disney, Star Wars, fantasy, history in general, especially WWI and WWII history particularly German history and the Third Reich. I like following the traces of the Third Reich, I've been to numerous Wehrmacht Kaserne (bases, barracks, bunkers...) all over Germany and through tha Baltic former Nazi/Soviet occupied countries.

Other than that I am an American worked for the Walt Disney Company and the US Army stationed in Germany for 4 years now and still counting, married no children to a wonderful Bavarian wife who ironically can hit like Standartenführer Vogel :whip: , kiss like Elsa Schneider :eek: , but has the personality of Marion Ravenwood! :p

Hope you guys enjoyed my introduction, if you read this please respond with how you came across Indiana Jones, this site, and your favorite Indy quote.

Sincerely, AustrianGoodbye :hat: