4th TV Spot

UKIndyFan

If you listen closely, the way he says 'mythical' sounds dodgy. Like a single frame of the trailer is missing

edit - oops, my bad. its been answered

davros72

The Man said:
In the opening voice-over, Harrison says "...from a mythical lost city...", but the "mythical" part sounds like he has a hiccup.
Yeah it kinda sounds like he calls it an "ithical" lost city.

The Man

Michael24 said:
Maybe he actually does? Or in the actual scene, just as Indy says that part, he notices the daughter of the "Love You" girl is now doing the same thing to him with her eyelids and it momentarily distracts him and makes him stumble through the word. :D

Or maybe it's the same girl, now about 38, peeping in the window...;)

Snakes

That shot of Mac yelling creeps me out. For some reason I think of Indy leaving him to the natives.

The Man

Maybe the line was cunningly altered so that audiences don't suspect any mythical element to the plot...:rolleyes:

Stoo

Earlier today on UK's Film 4 there was a variation of this commercial with a few differences.
Ford's voice-over at the beginning was misssing and some previously-seen shots were added
at the end (bike chase & temple scenes).

Looks like there's another version of #3 as well, so would this be #6 or 4b?

|ZiR|

Legend says a crystal skull was stolen from a THICKLE lost city in the Amazon... lol. Oh boy. :rolleyes:

eroc said:
sort of sounds like Mac is saying, "Jones, save me." :confused:

Sounds like either "Jones, go!" or "Don't go!" to me. I don't like the proposed "Jonsey." It sounds like a pet name a lover would give. ...not that I'd be opposed to any male love interest for Indy. <3

And why would he call him Jonesy when he already has the nickname Indy?

Stoo

The Man said:
We haven't all seen No.5 yet so technically this one is between 4 and 6 for now.
So, we'll call it 4b for now then, I guess (and the other one 3b).;)
The version I saw starts with the tense strumming of strings from the very beginning of "The Raiders March".
Young Indy connection! :p Sidney Bechet calls him that in "Mystery of the Blues" & "Scandal of 1920".

Dr.Sartorius

|ZiR| said:
Legend says a crystal skull was stolen from a THICKLE lost city in the Amazon... lol. Oh boy. :rolleyes:

Sounds like either "Jones, go!" or "Don't go!" to me. I don't like the proposed "Jonsey." It sounds like a pet name a lover would give. ...not that I'd be opposed to any male love interest for Indy. <3

Jonesey is what Mac calls him. That's all there is to it.

Eric Solo

To me, it sounds like Indy says Me-THICK-le. Wirh EMPHASIS on the THICK part. :confused:

Where is TV Spot #3? YouTube seems to only have 1,2, and 4.