What Indy product are you most excited about?

Lon

With today's announcement of the licensing partners, what product are you most excited about?

I'm actually excited about the Burger King tie-in. I'm anxious to see what the premiums will be and it's always fun to see a movie market themselves with a restaurant.

indyt

I cant really say. I love the action figures but intrigued by the legos. I am overwhelmed that we might be getting Indy kids meals!! What a great time to be alive!!

fixer79

LEGO! Definitely LEGO!
For several years I've hoped that the Lucasfilm/LEGO partnership would expand with an Indy line added to the (excellent) Star Wars line they already have and now it's finally a reality.
Truly great news!

Sadly, there are no Burger Kings in Belgium (a darn shame), so getting the Indy 4 Kid's Meal toys will be difficult...

Gobi-1 said:
No doubt we'll get a commercial of the creepy "Burger King" wearing a fedora. :eek:

Why oh why did you have to go there? I'm not sure I want Burger King stuff. I'm sure I'll get it, but I don't want to go there to get it.

Papa Jones

fixer79 said:
LEGO! Definitely LEGO!
For several years I've hoped that the Lucasfilm/LEGO partnership would expand with an Indy line added to the (excellent) Star Wars line they already have and now it's finally a reality.
Truly great news!

Sadly, there are no Burger Kings in Belgium (a darn shame), so getting the Indy 4 Kid's Meal toys will be difficult...

There are plenty of Burger Kings in Germany, and I'll get my ass there, since there are none in Luxemburg... :hat:

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
The Legos and the Action Figures are tied in my book.

This deal they inked lasts 20 years...so think about how many different things that are going to be made.

*opens wallet & cries out in pain*

JimmyPSHayes

I'm thrilled by all of it, but I think I'm most excited about Legos and the action figures. Although some of my favorite stuff to collect over the years, for other things, has been the "oddball" stuff. Like party decorations, pens, pillow cases, that sort of stuff.
-For some reason, I'm totally pumped about the idea of getting Happy Meal type toys, also. BRING IT ON!!!(y)

Avilos

I been looking forward to a DK Visual guide of Indiana Jones for a long time. Hopefully to cover all the films. Maybe even with some Young Indy details for his background.

Grimdiana Bones

Why didn't they have these legos when I was younger! I used to make my own indy legos, and would have given anything for something like this!:)

Shortie

Aaron H said:
The Legos and the Action Figures are tied in my book.

This deal they inked lasts 20 years...so think about how many different things that are going to be made.

*opens wallet & cries out in pain*

Indy isn't SW. It does have hundreds of cool background characters. I see we'll see Indy merchandise for a couple years, then it'll die down. Then it'll come back & keep repeating itself.

For me it's the figures. Its gonna be a real tough year next year for my wallet, what with me collecting SW, Spider-Man & NOW Indiana Jones. Hasbro's gonna get alot of my cash!

fixer79

Grimdiana Bones said:
Why didn't they have these legos when I was younger! I used to make my own indy legos, and would have given anything for something like this!:)

Well... better late than never, right?
Anyway, one is never too old to play with LEGO (at least that's what I've been telling myself :p )

Vlad Dracula

The Hasbro action figures and Legos. Here's hoping Hasbro does some Indy figures in the SW VOTC style. Oh, yeah, and the the video games!

mfisher

I am definitely interested in the figures, but the books will be great.. especially the mass market Indy diary with inserts etc..

Niteshade007

Grimdiana Bones said:

I feel the exact same way. I was upset when I found out they had Batman legos, but now Indy? I've made my peace with the fact that I'm going to have to buy them and I don't care how ridiculous I look going to the toy section. Who says 19 year olds can't build legos?

Grimdiana Bones

Niteshade007 said:
I feel the exact same way. I was upset when I found out they had Batman legos, but now Indy? I've made my peace with the fact that I'm going to have to buy them and I don't care how ridiculous I look going to the toy section. Who says 19 year olds can't build legos?

Heh, yea I agree;)