Adventure Heroes

metalinvader

OMG!
Hovitos!
Map room Indy!!!

1540_1.jpg

*catches breath*
MY GOD THESE ARE AWESOME!!
I think the same seller gets alot of samples early.He usually has alot of new SW figs early.

Vlad Dracula

ResidentAlien said:
What's that blue thing? Is that like a ghost from the ark?

Yep, that's the ark ghost.

metalinvader said:
OMG!
Hovitos!

Check out the native figure to the right of Sallah. I don't think that's an Hovitos. Maybe a Crystal Skull Native?

Since these are all loose, I agree these are all probably factory samples.

metalinvader

Vlad Dracula said:
Yep, that's the ark ghost.

Check out the native figure to the right of Sallah. I don't think that's an Hovitos. Maybe a Crystal Skull Native?

Since these are all loose, I agree these are all probably factory samples.

Yeah,It must be a Crystal skull native.I guess I jumped the gun a little bit.
So who would he come with,The first Indy in the top row?

ChromiumBlue37

Oh my God in Heaven! I consider this auction a Christmas present in itself!

Whoohooooooooooo!!! :D

Looks as if we are catching a glimpse at our first KOTCS Indy. He appears to have gray hair. Love the Hovito and the native. 2 piece Ark? NICE!

Vlad Dracula

metalinvader said:

I don’t think there are complete sets in the lot.

We know these matches so far by the pictures released.

Jacketless Indy vs Cairo Swordsman
Belloq with Ark and Ghost
Sallah with Mummy and Snake
Indy with Idol vs German Mechanic

So that leaves Marion, the un-named native, the Hovitos and the Indy with his pistol drawn and Indy with gloves unmatched.

Obviously the Indy with Idol makes more sense with the new Hovitos from the auction, so I would match those two together and put new Indy with gloves with the German Mechanic. Then I'd put the Indy with gun drawn with Marion and have the possibly Crystal Skull native left over.

Those would be my guesses anyway.

mfisher

I imagine this auction will go for some ridiculous price... and if so I have one word for the winner... SUCKER !!!!

Arab Swordsman

mfisher said:
I imagine this auction will go for some ridiculous price... and if so I have one word for the winner... SUCKER !!!!

I think TNSWMAN is the high bidder now...good luck to him! I want to wait for the sealed ones to come into the stores so I can give them to my son in a few years when he's old enough. I'm 30 years old and it's like I'm 8 again waiting for these figures and the Hasbro ones to come out!

sunshinestate1992

metalinvader said:
no i dont think so there would be other cryssal skull things and thsis is jsut raidefs. they just changed um a bit. i think

mfisher

I think TNSWMAN is the high bidder now...good luck to him!
I didn't see that at first.. he may luck out on this one because the price is still well below what that many figures would run at retail.. ( although the seller is seriously ripping off the winner with a 16.00 shipping charge on those..).. my first comment was just because I saw what kind of prices people were paying for the Indy Legos just so they could be the FIRST to own them.. and now they are at most TRU stores for regular MSRP.... but with this auction, considering there are 14 figures included.. which is at least 7 sets... those usually run around 5 bucks a set.. so it is definitely worth around 35-40.... we'll see if any nuts get in a bidding war with TNSWMAN though..

Deckard

Ya but my question is, are these prototypes or what? Bcuz if they are, there worth more then $40. Oh and hes in Singapore its not a ripoff on shipping, I just got a headpiece and MkVii bag from singapore and that seems fair.

metalinvader

Deckard said:
Ya but my question is, are these prototypes or what? Bcuz if they are, there worth more then $40. Oh and hes in Singapore its not a ripoff on shipping, I just got a headpiece and MkVii bag from singapore and that seems fair.

No,Just early samples.THe same seller is famous for getting SW and GIJOE figs early.He must have some sort of connections in the Hasbro factories.Hell,It's only a matter of time till we see him with the Indy figs.

Billy Ray

Good luck on the auction tnswman!

I am really looking forward to picking these up for my youngest son. My kids have this Fisher Price Great Adventures Hidden Treasure Pyramid that the Indy Action Heroes would go perfectly with!

pyramid1.jpg

Deckard

Wow that does look like it'd go well w/ them. Even where it says "Great Adventures" at the bottom, its written in the Indy Font.

Billy Ray

Yeah, the one guy that it comes with that is shown in the lower left corner of the box is very Indy like too. He has a whip in his hand (or it could be a rope) and wears a fedora...though he has a moustache ( maybe it is the Tom Selleck Indy?). The whole set is very cool, full of traps and treasure and stuff.

Billy Ray

This picture was posted over at CoolToyReview. Not sure if it is the same one from eBay, since I can't view eBay from here, so I apologize if this is nothing new...
IndyHeroes.jpg