To Do list: Indy Day

westford

<marquee>Happy Indy Day!</marquee>

It's 00:50 in the UK and I'm going to bed very soon... Planning to work on my Indy story tomorrow, in between applying for jobs (need some £££ if I'm gonna buy ET and the Indy DVDs!)...

Kumba

00Kevin said:
No Kumba, you lost your good luck with all your "drooling over Jordan" ;) j/k

Who the hell is Jordan!!? What'd I miss!!? And Westford, I thought you had a job; i think your profile says you're some sort of clerical person at a library....

wolfgang

Ok GUYS! 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1!!!!! HAPPY INDYS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!
This is the time on Puerto Rico, best known as the enchanted island guys!!!!!!!!!!! I am here with a few pals, celebrating indy's 104th birthday!!!!!!! PIECE OF CAKE FOR EVERYONE WHOOOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

00Kevin

Indyfan
still got 3 minutes by my count ;)

I've never anticipated any holiday THIS MUCH!!!

(I hope this one is successful)

00Kevin

Indyfan
HAPPY INDY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO-HOO!!! INDY DAY IS HERE!!!!! great time!

ganna have fun with games, RPGS, the films and More

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!! and as my pal Aaron use to say "Keep on Cracking!!!"

Goodsport

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Approximately three more hours to wait.
1crysad.gif

-G

wolfgang

yeah, and also, there must be people who'll have to wait longer you know, i think. I suggest everyone put their own countdowns!

00Kevin

Indyfan
using the dynamic II countdown, I did one for my own

I can just watch as the hours, minutes and seconds whind down to indy day!

EvilDevo

20 minutes left for me... yeah tomorrow i cant decide whether to see T3 with the guys, or fireworks with the lady friend. but im assuming itll be the latter of the 2 (familiar trademark indy sound comes to mind - ie WHIP) but ill be here at 11:30 for sure. see you all then.

Pale Horse

Staff member
If you are a pyro-technician like me, you get to do the fireworks, not just watch them. A special one goes up for Indy...

westford

Kumba said:
Who the hell is Jordan!!? What'd I miss!!? And Westford, I thought you had a job; i think your profile says you're some sort of clerical person at a library....

Jordan is some English woman only famous for her fake boobs - think Lara Croft without the intelligence... ;) My profile says a lot of things, but nothing about a library - you must be confusing me with someone else! :eek:

00Kevin

Indyfan
we're having an indy Fest!!!!

in front of me is the compute...and the raven

to my left: my pals are watching Raiders

behind me? Indiana Jones and the Emperor's TOmb for XBOX ;) :D

Canyon

I'm having a great time...

It's currently 12.45 am and so far I have done the following:

Baked a cake
FINISHED EMPERORS TOMB - I'm sad now its all over though...
Finished an Indy drawing
Played the Raiders soundtracks
Worn my LL Bean Indy gear

I've really gotta go to bed now as I have work in the morning...

I really don't want this day to end :(