Six Degrees of Separation

Benudo

I'd like to propose a game. The title says it all, but I'll try to lay some ground rules. The six degrees connection can be made through the cast and crew (e.g., connecting Willie Scott w/ (blank): Willie was played by Kate Capshaw, Capshaw is married to Spielberg, Spielberg directed whatever movie, etc...), or the connection can be made through the pseudo-history of the IJ universe (Indy finds the Holy Grail, the Grail caught the blood of Christ, etc...).

I'll start by proposing the connection to be made. Someone can respond by making the connection and then proposing their own for the next person. For some connections, six degrees may be too easy, so anyone proposing a connection can stipulate that it has to made in fewer connections, 4 instead of 6 or whathaveyou.

So here goes:

Indiana Jones to Madonna (singer, not the Mother of God) in 6 degrees

Benudo

I don't see where I can edit my previous post, but my example about the Grail clearly misses the point since it's not a person. But you get the idea.

Astude (sp?).

HovitosKing

Harrison Ford starred in the Indiana Jones trilogy, I've seen the Indiana Jones trilogy, therefore I know Harrison Ford. I've also heard the truly horrible music of Madonna, and therefore know Madonna. Indiana Jones (HF) and Madonna know each other through me.

roundshort

Madonna thrilled the world with Desperately Seeking Susan with Adan Quinn

Adan Quinn was in Legends of the fall with Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt Harrison Ford in devils own.

I am sure there is a more direct route, but I am not all that familier with Madonna's movies.

Benudo

roundshort said:
MOE< that is awesome!

roundshort, I would have expected you to say something like, "You cheat, Dr. Moe! You cheat! Play with you is no fun!" right before Moe pulls out an Ace of Diamonds from your sleeve.

I must admit, too, that it is a good site, even if it does shoot the game to hell. Did you see that Sean Connery is 13th on the list of those at the Center of the Hollywood Universe? Ford is 57th.

roundshort

Benudo said:
roundshort, I would have expected you to say something like, "You cheat, Dr. Moe! You cheat! Play with you is no fun!" right before Moe pulls out an Ace of Diamonds from your sleeve.

I must admit, too, that it is a good site, even if it does shoot the game to hell. Did you see that Sean Connery is 13th on the list of those at the Center of the Hollywood Universe? Ford is 57th.

No the site is awesome, and I guess that makes since Ford has not really had a huge body of work and doesn't do that many movies with other mega superstars. A fun site, and yes it kills the game and saves time, which leaves me more time to do real work . . .
YUCK

Benudo

A couple of months ago I watched Witness for the first time--a mid-80s movie where Ford plays a cop who has to lay low w/ the Amish. I was surprised to see Viggo Mortensen dressed up as one of the Amish. Funny stuff. I don't remember if he even had any dialogue--clearly a long way away from Aragorn.

roundshort

Gerald Ford with Tom Arnold -Bob Hope the first 90 years
Tom Arnold with Will Farell - Austin Powers
Will Ferrell with Robert Duvall - Kicking and screaming
Robert Duvall and HF in Apocalypse now

Rod Sterling

Eric Solo

Niteshade007 said:
Well, that was easy enough...

John Rhys-Davies to Ellen Degeneres (relatively easy)

Ellen with Willam (or is it Willem?) Dafoe in Finding Nemo. Willam with Harrison Ford in one of the Jack Ryan movies. Harrison with JR-D in something...

Niteshade007

I honestly don't even remember posting that, or what my answer would have been (not that, since I haven't seen any of the Jack Ryan movies).

Don Karnage

Karen Allen to Harrison Ford in RotLA; Harrison Ford to Tommy Lee Jones in The Fugitive; Tommy Lee Jones to Will Smith in MiB.