• Good

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Ok

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

The Magic Rat

Well done, especially if it is someone's first site. As someone who does this stuff, however, I would have to agree that the GUI is a bit too complicated to navigate.

I still gave it a Great!!!

ElodieJones

Thanks a lot !!!
Yes many people says that it's a bit difficult to find the link where to clic.
This should be arranged soon...
Anyway thank you very much for your "Great" :D

Your site is really nice. :) I liked the design, so cartoony and colorful.
If one wanted to be fussy, well, just keep an eye on the perspective of the backgrounds next time. ;)

Anyway, the section about your meeting with Steven Spielberg (and Shia LaBeouf too) is great!! Fantastic to read. I really really envy you!!! (y) :p

Now, just curiosity... what is that symbol that appears during the loading screen?? It is so... strangely fascinating...

DaFedora

Hey Elodie, your friend sure has a talent - the lay-out is great sofar.
Someone with a good brush hand might make that into a fabulous spot.

Alas, some of the photo's from your travel scrapbook were quite low in resolution.

I'm glad you finally visited Greece (about 2 years ago)! One of the most beautiful sunsets you'll find in the eastern mediterannean (for instance on Cape Sounion near Athens is extremely picturesque, but so are scenes in Crete).

I happen to have lived 5 months in Italy (I did my Erasmus exchange in Bologna). Didn't have to much time to travel around a lot... but I had to go to Verona, Firenze (Florence), and off course Venice (because I was up north).

Italian's also such a fluent and lovely language to speak :) Glad I took classes, and in any way I hope to continue classes here in my country perhaps. I like Greek as well, though (took 1,4 years of classes, but maybe I'm enrolling again in september or so).

Next July chances are big I'm gonna do a small giro d'Italia with an acquiantance who I met and who studied in Bologna too, visiting some Italian friends. So if you need a guide (Italians outside the tourist sector hardly speak English or French) that speaks Italian, don't hesitate to ask :D .