Help name my kitten

Jooones!

What is his natural eye-colour? Is it blue or even turquoise? Maybe name it after its looks or after some personal quirk it has- a friend had a cat that always lifted its paw in a strange fashion- it had another name too (that Ive forgotten) but everyone called it/him "Nazi"..(maybe a bit tasteless but it stuck...)

The_Raiders

I have a new little tiny kitty too, I have decided to call him Belloq. He's really tiny and whiny. lol. Man why's your wife hating on Indy? :eek: . Your cate is pretty cute, and the dark grey/black coloring you can name it Coal, or ash or something. (y)

The Man

Picture108.jpg

"It is the destroyer of carpets..."

SPALKO, SPALKO, SPALKO! Call that baby Spalko. His coat even matches Cate's uniform. And those eyes...(y)

Agent Z

The Man said:
SPALKO, SPALKO, SPALKO! Call that baby Spalko. His coat even matches Cate's uniform. And those eyes...(y)

24.gif

It's all true! Even the little white puft up front, resembling Cate's white undershirt beneath the gray uni! :p

I should have never abandoned the Spalko cause!

SPALKO! SPALKO! SPALKO! SPALKO! SPALKO! SPALKO! SPALKO! :)

The Man

Agent Z said:
It's all true! Even the little white puft up front, resembling Cate's white undershirt beneath the gray uni! :p

I should have never abandoned the Spalko cause!

SPALKO! SPALKO! SPALKO! SPALKO! SPALKO! SPALKO! SPALKO! :)

The name is his destiny!!!

Agent Z

Wow, she like went the long way around the proverbial mountain to accept the Indy name. Strange.

You know, in my heart, I think I will still call your kitty Spalko. I will also fashion a mini sword and scabbard, feline-fitted of course. Please don't be offended my friend.

I wish "Indy"/"Spalko" ("Spindy"?!) the best. (y)

The Drifter

Agent Z said:
Wow, she like went the long way around the proverbial mountain to accept the Indy name. Strange.

You know, in my heart, I think I will still call your kitty Spalko. I will also fashion a mini sword and scabbard, feline-fitted of course. Please don't be offended my friend.

I wish "Indy"/"Spalko" ("Spindy"?!) the best. (y)

Of course, I wont be offended.
Spindy won't either lol

indythecat

Weird coincidence...I saw your thread and was about to post that you name your cat Indy when I got to page 4 and saw that your wife already let you do that. I was going to suggest it because my wife let me name her cat Indy without knowing I named her after Indiana Jones. My wife isn't an Indy-hater (thank goodness...we get to go to the midnight premiere of Crystal Skull together tonight), but when I threw the name out there my wife didn't connect I was naming her after Dr. Jones. She said "That's perfect. Short for Miss Independent!" I kept my mouth shut and we've had a cat named Indy for 4 years!;)

China Jim

Cat name

How about Han or Solo maybe Luke or how about Mr Biggelsworth Pi Wackit from bell Book and Candle what was the cats name from Sabrina the teenage witch?

Dr.Jones

Name it something so vague that she cannot tell it's related to Indy.

Tunis
Junior
Cairo

Or you can always go with (insert horrifying music here)... MUTT!:(