Indy's Shoes

Grave Robber

They made a special appearance during the Mine Cart Chase ToD, but to this day I have no idea as to what type of shoes Indy wears? They almost look dressy to me, but I haven't been able to figure it out. Does anyone know?

Dr. HenryJones.jr

cool, I know from the website alden, but is not happy for me because I am lady with small feet *lol* size about women 7 ... ahhhh, I hate and I want normaly male shoe. *shy* if is any for me with Indy boots... I want not other silimar models..

Las Vegas Jones

ALternate Indy Shoes

I got a pair of Rockport Farnums, ($50 on eBay) a close look-a-like to the much more expensive real boots.

I am waiting for the pictures from Baycon from the Pro Photog they had to post pictures of my completed costume :)

sneakertinker

Here is my 2 pairs...I love em...

320304947.jpg

Las Vegas Jones

You going to have them shined so the white stitching wont be so prominent?

They Look great, I wish I could have afforded the correct ones :(

sneakertinker

Las Vegas Jones said:
You going to have them shined so the white stitching wont be so prominent?

They Look great, I wish I could have afforded the correct ones :(

Actually those are not the "Ultimate Indy's"...Which is what I think you are thinking they are...

They are actually just a general pair of Indy's...

I put a coat of Pecards Leather Dressing on there...then dried it on low heat with a hair dryer to let it really soak into the leather...I did this about 4 times...

Next I put a coat of the Pecards on there and let it sit over night...Just to seal in the color...

Next I polished them with some Johnston & Murphys neutral shoe cream to give them a nice shine...

I like the contrast of the white stitching so that's why I wen't with the neutral shoe cream...

And the other pair (The pair I'm wearing in the pic) is just an old beat em up pair that I have had for a while now...