Mail-Away Figures Shipping (and Reviewed)!!!

Little Indy

Whew just barely made it. Sent off for the Ark, and the Indy on Horse on December 31. Nothing like leaving it to the last minute.

kongisking

I sent my form for a Crystal Skeleton around the end of (???) September (???), I think. I have recieved nothing yet. Was I too late?!? :eek: :eek: :eek: What is the deadline for mailing in your forms, again?

indyclone25

i sent my form for the crystal skull back in october and my form for the 12in ark in dec bioth checks have been cashed now its just the waiting game --- 12 weeks so i'm thinking by late feb.

Insomniac

I sent mine in on Dec 30th to get three crystal skeletons and an ark!!!(y) 
I suppose I'll get them March or early April!!!

vf wing

Crystal Skeleton rebate:
Postmark January 1st
They have to get it by January 8th

So, if you've waited 'til now, it's too late!! I thought about sending off for one more, so I could have a headless one. But I waited too long :( Does anyone know if the heads can be removed and reattached easily??

bgiles73

With all the big deal being made about the Krystal Skulls being magnetic,you would think someone at Hasbro would have thought about putting a magnet in the neck of that skeleton to attatch the skull!

vf wing

That's a great idea, but Hasbro didn't necessarily even know about that plot point. If they did, and brainstormed the idea to do a magnetic play feature, it might have been struck down due to the figure's translucent construction.

DIrishB

I have still not recieved a single Crystal Skeleton (I sent away for five of them). I mailed out the first form in mid-September, and with the 12 weeks maximum handling time (in addition to time for the order form and payment to arrive to Hasbro, which in itself shouldn't have taken more than a week), they really should have been here by now.

RaideroftheArk

DIrishB said:
I have still not recieved a single Crystal Skeleton (I sent away for five of them). I mailed out the first form in mid-September, and with the 12 weeks maximum handling time (in addition to time for the order form and payment to arrive to Hasbro, which in itself shouldn't have taken more than a week), they really should have been here by now.

Hang in there, I'd give them 1 more week and then perhaps call them and to see what the hold up is. It seems Hasbro has gotten a negative reaction to the way they handled their Indy line so I wouldn't be surprised if the mail-away figures were PIA to get a hold of.

I sent for one in late September and have yet to receive it also, and ordered 3 more at the deadline...a buddy of mine had an extra so I at least have 1, I wanted at least 2. The rest would be future trade bait.

NickTurner

Just got a card from Hasbro - they say they received more Crystal Skeleton requests than anticipated and would be placing an additional manufacturing order. Figures will not ship till Feb 1.

DIrishB

NickTurner said:
Just got a card from Hasbro - they say they received more Crystal Skeleton requests than anticipated and would be placing an additional manufacturing order. Figures will not ship till Feb 1.

I literally just got the card myself. Knew I should have checked the mail before posting that message earlier. ;)

So, yeah, looks like I'll get my figures sometime in February. No bid deal. I'm glad they at least acknowledged that they recieved the order forms and payments.

Oh well.

bgiles73

I got the same card. With them having to manufacture more it seems like someone at Hasbro would see that there is a demand for Indy figures. I wonder what was involved in this, since we were led to believe that any manufacturing of Indy was canceled with Temple of Doom. I wonder if these will be of the same quality or just something thrown together to avoid any legal complications on Hasbro's part! I guess we will see come February!

Wugmanmax

I would imagine that they would be the same quality. They have no obligation to produce more, the slip clearly says "while supplies last". But I reckon that it is profitable to do so, which is why they are offering it.

bgiles73

Wugmanmax said:
I would imagine that they would be the same quality. They have no obligation to produce more, the slip clearly says "while supplies last". But I reckon that it is profitable to do so, which is why they are offering it.
Too bad that 2nd Raiders wave wouldn't be profitable!

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
I hope they do continue the promotion -- with all these 2.00 German soldiers I have been buying I have a bunch of the stickers and coupons left... to get some Skeletons.... should I take a chance and send them in anyway?