Star Wars: Revelations

Indy Smith

http://panicstruckpro.com/revelations/

Anyone heard of this fan film? Star Wars: revelations.

Production wise it's pretty good for a fan film.

Acting and storywise there doesn't seem to be too much, but I am looking forward to seeing it.

Check out the full trailer to be blown away by some of their SFX.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Great atmosphere, questionable acting, gets me thinking. If a fan-film can get made so quickly with such detail, what is taking the rest of the industry so long?

grumpus

its seems like i heard about this alone time ago and then sort of forgot about it. first time ive seen the trailer. the acting isnt quite the best ive seen, but the effects are really nice. i could use effects like those in some of the short films ive made

grumpus

well i dont know if id call them films. really it was me and a couple friends when we get bored we go out and make stuff. our newest one was about aliens attacking rednecks. it isnt good but we made some people laugh. we ran into some problems when we were filming the "big" fight at the end, long story. but im sorry to say that they arent on the internet, at least yet. when my friends and become big time directors we'll release them, im sorry, i gues you have to wait till i become famous.