Happy Birthday to All

DocWhiskey said:
Awwwww, Thanks guys. You are awesome. :whip:
No problem Doc. YOUR THE BEST AS WELL! I hope you get a Birthday cake and lots of presents (y)! Its very sad when someone doesn't get at least one present :( So I hope you do get a present and spend time with your family and friends.

Happy Anniversary Larry and Becky!

Happy Anniversary Drifter and Kiki Kat, I hope you two have a wonderful day!

Happy Anniversary

happy-anniversary-cartoon-horse.jpg

010.gif

The Drifter

IndyWolf15 said:
Happy Anniversary Drifter and Kiki Kat, I hope you two have a wonderful day!

happy-anniversary-cartoon-horse.jpg

010.gif

Thanks IndyWolf. The years have flown by for me. We've been together for almost ten years, and married for eight.

DocWhiskey

Ah, yes! Happy 8th Anniversary Lonsome and KiKi! Not so Lonsome now, are ya?! (Sorry bad joke)

675nas9.jpg

Anyway, here's to love and happiness!

The Drifter

Thanks everyone. Too bad I could not take her out to a candle-lit dinner somewhere. But, I would most likely accidently knock over the candles and burn the place down.

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Thanks everyone. Too bad I could not take her out to a candle-lit dinner somewhere. But, I would most likely accidently knock over the candles and burn the place down.
You don't want to burn the place down, that would mess everything up. Hurry time is running out for today ;)

The Drifter

IndyWolf15 said:
You don't want to burn the place down, that would mess everything up. Hurry time is running out for today ;)

I did make her a nice lasagna dinner last night with garlic bread. I should have done that this evening, but she wanted it last night.

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I did make her a nice lasagna dinner last night with garlic bread. I should have done that this evening, but she wanted it last night.
Sounds good to me, I guess that's a early Anniversary gift. If you guys will excuse I will go and watch the Disney Zorro.

DocWhiskey

Happy 28th Birthday, Lonsome!

Have a good one. Get drunk and punch a bear!

That'll show Father time for makin' you old! :p