Burger King Indy Toys and Whopper

BlackSleep

Just got back from BK, thought I got another Mutt at first but it's the giant Ant! in the crate. It's rigged to jump out at you when you open the crate, which actually scared the @#&^ out of me the first time. Pretty cool.

Munkeewrench

That is one of the ones that I really want...Not too excited by the first 2...I wonder what the release schedule will be? 2 toys every 5 days or so? Anybody know when the promotion ends? I want to be sure that I don't go back before they put the next 2 out...My cholesterol can't take it...

ValenciaGrail

"I want to be sure that I don't go back before they put the next 2 out...My cholesterol can't take it..."

Then just buy the toys, and skip the food. That's what I do; they'll sell them seperately for about a buck and a half.

Dr. Indy Jones

So I went to Burger King today and asked them what they plan on doing with all of their display pieces, and they said this -

"I'm sorry, but we have to return it to the company that we got it from"

What the #$%& is the company going to do with it? Throw it away? I mean come on it's cardboard for heaven sakes. Thats all I wanted, but I guess they can't do it. Which I think is a load of crap!! Has anyone else tried to get any of it yet? Anyone want to sell theirs?

fixer79

Dr. Indy Jones said:
So I went to Burger King today and asked them what they plan on doing with all of their display pieces, and they said this -

"I'm sorry, but we have to return it to the company that we got it from"

Boy, have I heared THAT a lot...
I even doubt it's true... Maybe they want to keep it for themselves...
:mad:

IndyKate

No Ticket said:
I just ordered a kids meal.

And they gave me an Iron Man toy!!

OH Cruel Fate!

That happened to me, but I looked in the bag before I drove away and made them switch it. Really pissed off the guy in the car behind me, but what do I care about that? I got my toy! :whip:

So, we've seen Mutt, the Journal, and the Ant... what other toys has anyone been able to get?

iLUVINDY

IndyKate said:
That happened to me, but I looked in the bag before I drove away and made them switch it. Really pissed off the guy in the car behind me, but what do I care about that? I got my toy! :whip:

So, we've seen Mutt, the Journal, and the Ant... what other toys has anyone been able to get?

The first 2 toys where: Mutt and Journal
The second 2 toys are: The Ant and Tomb Reveal

There coming out 2 by 2, i guess 2 different toys each week. (y)

Goonie

iLUVINDY said:
The first 2 toys where: Mutt and Journal
The second 2 toys are: The Ant and Tomb Reveal

There coming out 2 by 2, i guess 2 different toys each week. (y)

So far all I got was Mutt and the journal. I asked a girl at BK today how the toys are coming out and yes she said by twos. She said they are expecting 2 new toys on monday or tuesday. The local BK is a little behind.

No Ticket

IndyKate said:

Yeah, I drove home before I checked. Tonight or tomorrow I'm going by again and see if I can't get it right this time. haha.

Munkeewrench

I called BK before I left and they said they had the ant and the tomb reveal...When I got there and ordered 2 of each they told me that they had not opened the new box and it was too late to get my money back since I had already paid...They were going to give me 2 Mutts and 2 Grails...Finally the manager told them they could open the new box...

A close call...

The Drifter

Spoiler at Burger King

Now, I tend to stay clear of this spoiler forum.
So, I may not be up-to-date with them, and this may be old news. If it is, please accept my apologizes.

But, my son got a Burger King kids meal today.
I opened his toy for him (The Mutt Williams on a motorcycle) and I was scanning the small scrap of paper that came with it.

It showed the different Indy toys, and there was one with a crate with ants sticking their heads out, and one with a whip, and a snake and another ant to "kill"

So, I guess BK just spoiled me by letting me know that ants will be the new "creepy crawly"!

Damn, you BK!

A_True_Believer

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Now, I tend to stay clear of this spoiler forum.
So, I may not be up-to-date with them, and this may be old news. If it is, please accept my apologizes.

But, my son got a Burger King kids meal today.
I opened his toy for him (The Mutt Williams on a motorcycle) and I was scanning the small scrap of paper that came with it.

It showed the different Indy toys, and there was one with a crate with ants sticking their heads out, and one with a whip, and a snake and another ant to "kill"

So, I guess BK just spoiled me by letting me know that ants will be the new "creepy crawly"!

Damn, you BK!

If it makes you feel any better, I have a hunch that there will be TWO creepy-crawly scenes in this movie. Most others probably know what I am referrning to, but if you don't yet know I won't spoil it.

The Drifter

A_True_Believer said:
If it makes you feel any better, I have a hunch that there will be TWO creepy-crawly scenes in this movie. Most others probably know what I am referrning to, but if you don't yet know I won't spoil it.

Thank you.
I have been spoiled enough already lol

Billy Ray

My daughter got the Tomb Reveal toy yesterday in her kid's meal...very cool if you ask me! I thought it was just going to light up or something for the "reveal" action, the draining "sand" feature is pretty neat!

Indy fan 235

I'm going to check again this Saturday for the next two toys. I'm glad there are only 8, compared to the big batch that came out for Star Wars a few years ago.

Munkeewrench

There are 8 for now, but I bet just like they did for the Star wars, when the DVD comes out we will get another wave...

We can always hope...:cool: ...

Goonie

Are Burger King toys distributed equally?

I'm just wondering as our local Burger King only seems to have the Mutt on Motorcycle and LED pen. This is the 2nd week now that I've been going there. I was lucky to get one Whip and one Boulder Escape toys today. I wanted to get two more later in the day, but when I went back, all they had was Mutt and the LED pen. I want to get all the toys. Right now I got three Mutts and three LED pens. :(

SPECTER

i got to say that INDY Whopper(only bacon and cheese) is the best thing i have had thats fastfood in years, it was just great.you know what it almost looks like the pic of it to. I love when BK does this stuff tho, the peel offs and heavy themes-they allways draw me in with them,Star Wars,Spiderman,now this love it...
but I never buy there toys i feel i waste money on them.

I wish they did the McDs glass mug things those where great back in the day.

ChromiumBlue37

Could you please post your questions in the appropriate thread? There is a current BK Toys thread that is easy to find and contains a lot of information. Your question has been answered a few times within the latter pages of that existing thread.

The toys are distrubted 2 different toys per week. Last week the pen and Mutt were available. This week, the tomb reveal and ant with crate are out. In my experience, each store only ordered on box of 200 toys for each week and they sell out fast.

tupogirl

SPECTER said:
I wish they did the McDs glass mug things those where great back in the day.

We got 3 of the 4 Shrek 3 glasses last year. I love them. And they're glass, but short and pretty sturdy. I let the kids use them;). My Blockbuster Indy glasses are up very high right now. Not that that would stop my climbers per se, but it gives the glasses a fighting chance...