"Last Crusade" Action Figures

Sorcerer009

How bout all of us use this thread to let each other know when the "Last Crusade" action figures have arrived in our area of the world.

Like each reply could be...

(EXAMPLE)

(Username) got (name of figures) at (name of store) in (City/State) today!

This will be helpfull in letting us know when the figures are showing up in everyones area and where we can look for them.

Just a suggestion. Thanks in advance!

MaxPhactor23

Checked the stores at or around Pittsburgh PA yesterday. Came up with nothing as of yet. I?ll keep ya?ll posted. I'm looking for Henry Jones Sr. and Grail Knight especially.

HovitosKing

Chesapeake, Virginia

Wal-Mart had a very limited supply last weekend and sold out almost immediately. Haven't seen any since. I personally bought Grail Knight, Indy w/ tie, and Young Indy. Missed Henry Sr. by about 5 minutes, the guy in front of me bought the only one on the shelf. Congrats to him, it looked awesome.

Spalkomania

How are the paint apps. on the LC figures generally? I might have to get these online so I want to know the chances of getting ones with good paint.

indyclone25

i have checked target , walmart and toys r us in the orland park area in illinios a suburb south of chicago and nothing yet

Lambonius

Spalkomania said:
How are the paint apps. on the LC figures generally? I might have to get these online so I want to know the chances of getting ones with good paint.

I found all but Vogel and Henry Sr in central Illinois (Peoria area specifically--if anyone's from around here I can tell you the specific Walmart where I found them.) The paint apps across the board for the new wave seem to be more consistent, though Indy himself seems to once again be the worst contender. The figures I saw all suffered from a sloppily painted beard, and the paint for the tie seemed to be somewhat misaligned. Still, his paint app is significantly better than the atrocious Indy w/Idol figures that we got when the line first started. Speaking of Indy w/Idol, I picked one up tonight whose paint app was much better than any others that I had seen yet; I think this figure was from one of the new wave 3 cases. Glad I held out until they reissued him.

DocWhiskey

Chicago, Illinois (I live about 10 minutes outside the City)

A Wal*Mart, 2 Targets, 1 KB Toys, KMart(I know) ,and a Toys r us.

Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Hopefully I'll hit the payload at Wizard World tomorrow. Wish me luck.

blueseattle

DocWhiskey said:
Chicago, Illinois (I live about 10 minutes outside the City)

A Wal*Mart, 2 Targets, 1 KB Toys, KMart(I know) ,and a Toys r us.

Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Hopefully I'll hit the payload at Wizard World tomorrow. Wish me luck.

I'm in the same boat. Chicago... nada.

NLogan

Spalkomania said:

The paint on Elsa's hairline on all of the ones I've seen is pretty bad other than that the wave looks great.

I found all of them in Utah. I searched two Walmarts, Kmart, Shopko, Toy'r'us, and a Target. One of the Walmarts had the entire wave but only a few of each.

The_Raiders

Here at Longview Texas I have yet to see a trace of any LC figures, is there any raveners here in Longview or close in that area that has found anything? :hat:

Nurhachi1991

The_Raiders said:
Here at Longview Texas I have yet to see a trace of any LC figures, is there any raveners here in Longview or close in that area that has found anything? :hat:

Did you move or something dude? I just want my Mola Ram mighty mug!!!!!!

Eternalight

Well, I know that here in Arkanas I managed to snag both Henry and Indiana with his tie last night at my local Wal*Mart. :D

I also saw Young Indy, Elsa, Grail Knight and..well. All the rest of them acutally. Even the new 12" figure of one of the Nazi stooges...errr. I mean soilders. (y) I only got those two though. And bless my mother for having the magic touch and finding the ONLY Henry Jones in the whole darn store! Go mom!

The_Raiders

Nurhachi1991 said:
Did you move or something dude? I just want my Mola Ram mighty mug!!!!!!

Yeah, my mom had me come down here with my dad and sister and brother-in-law to finish school, so I'll probably just stay here. :D But no LC figures yet! :mad:

UIMJ

Nothing has popped up at all in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago either. Nothing from Naperville to Bloomingdale to Aurora. :(