Amazon Fedora

intergamer

I just found this on amazon:

<a href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000176PCY/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl193/104-4852279-0818342?v=glance&n=507846">Check it out</a>

Looks pretty cool - I was surprised that amazon is selling an officially licensed Indy fedora...I don't know much about Indy gear though.

EDIT: wow, nm, they're selling many types of Indy style fedoras..wierd

IndyMcFly

True!

And Renderking isn't just saying that because he likes Akubras so much... I've had 2 of those hats, the first was a different style, before they changed it to what it is now. It looked like it was from Raiders, rather than Temple of Doom. That hat got a little wet, and is now a dark red / purple color, as opposed to brown. The one I have now doesn't ever get worn in the rain, but I do wear it all the time in the sun - it's held up pretty well for me, it's just that the colors on these hats is wrong... they're too dark, and the ribbon is brown. But like Renderking said, it's a great hat if it doesn't leave the house - put it on a hatstand next to a photo of Harrison Ford as Indy in Last Crusade :)D) - looks great there... so... official.

In Christ,
Shane