I'm feeling old and cranky...

Onya

Gah...

I just got on the Internet in the first time in a long week. I noticed that The Raven started up again, and decided to finally check it out.

It had been so long I couldn't remember my password. Eventually I humbled myself and changed it. ... I (really) hope I'm not the only one who had to do that... :eek:

I've "relocated" to Florida for the next month where the cockroaches love to roam, and everytime I step outdoors, I think I'm going to suffocate. I can't help but wonder what I did to deserve this...

Other bored viewers (ha! pun!-- board/bored, get it?! ....*shudders*) are welcome to respond about anything... I've got way too much time on my hands...

I

Indy_Jones88

lol, sounds like ure thread is an excuse to get a lot of posts to get an avatar. lol jk lol.

00Kevin

Indyfan
hey, it's Onya! nice to see you. It's good to see some old raveners return so soon. Wierd how few posts everyone have once you take away the adventures and stuff

joe M blondie

Onya said:
Gah...

I just got on the Internet in the first time in a long week. I noticed that The Raven started up again, and decided to finally check it out.

It had been so long I couldn't remember my password. Eventually I humbled myself and changed it. ... I (really) hope I'm not the only one who had to do that... :eek:

Really?! Well that sucks for me...

Onya

00Kevin said:
hey, it's Onya! nice to see you. It's good to see some old raveners return so soon. Wierd how few posts everyone have once you take away the adventures and stuff

Wow. Someone... recognizes me???? :D

It's good to be back. Kinda scary, though, to see all these people I knew from quite a while ago. And you're right about the posting.... 500 dwindled down to 20-something. Shows you how many posts I have are completely worthless. ;)

What's this aviator business going on now? Is it like how we had "lost their way home" and all those other titles once you got to a certain number of posts? They're bringing that back again?

Pale Horse

Staff member
Onya said:
Wow. Someone... recognizes me???? :D

It's good to be back. Kinda scary, though, to see all these people I knew from quite a while ago. And you're right about the posting.... 500 dwindled down to 20-something. Shows you how many posts I have are completely worthless. ;)

I've seen the name, I just want to get to know my elders...

Nice to meet you.

Onya

*heehee* Elder. I love it. It makes me feel all giggly inside. (Don't mind me, I'm in a sort of giggly mood right now).

I'm in Florida visiting relatives. I mean, I love them and everything, but it's right in the middle of nowhere. Tampa's a 60 mile drive, so thus I'm basically stranded.

I tried to buy a movie the other day, but the cashier wouldn't let me because it was R and she didn't like my ID. It's so ridiculous sometimes....

How about the rest of you? What's going on?