Anybody met Harrison Ford recently? Or hope to?

deckard24

So now both you Fish and Tnswman have seen Ford in person and saw him at under 6ft, my suspicions are appearing to be validated. Fish, did you get to talk to him or only see him in person?.

Indy fan 235

I didn't meet Harrison Ford recently, but I did meet him. It was about 12-15 years ago. He was on Letterman or Leno, forget which, and I was with a friend waiting outside the studios. It was freezing. He finally came out, did that great half smile-Han Solo-Indiana Jones-smile he does, and began signing. Most people had him sign Han Solo toys, this was around the time when the new Star Wars toys first came out. I had him sign a great still from Temple of Doom.

I didn't get to talk to him, he was signing as he was walking towards his limo, but I got the autograph and I will never forget it. It was pretty cool.:D

1981arkfan

did not see harrison ford but..

I met speilberg and lucas a little over a week and a half ago on the set of indy 4 in connecticut,talked with both of them and they were very nice guys.they gave me a couple of autographs and i actually got a scene page from one of the crew.they changed stores into f.w. woolworths to look like the 50's and the old cars were all over the place and i also was sneaking around after filming and took a piece of prop plaster from a car crash scene,it was great! :gun:

No Ticket

I haven't... yet... but I'd really like to meet Harrison Ford! lol. I didn't really meet Sylvester Stallone, but I stood right next to him! I didn't talk to him though. I didn't know what to say! I was on the set of Rocky Balboa as an extra in the ending fight scene in Las Vegas in December of 2005. He was much smaller in person than I expected. Although he has a huge chest!

I wish I could be an extra on Indiana Jones 4. :(

LawgSkrak

Yeah, Harrison's at my house right now, having a beer with me. I'm trying to get him to spring for pizza, but he's soooo cheap.

LOL

sarah navarro

Major West said:
I've seen that pic.

oh yah i guess you have :p
yah that was a fun day,I was in Hollywood and I saw Harrisons footprints in the cement in front of the Chinese Theatre,my feet are a womens 8 his feet were another half of my foot longer .I guess thats pretty big:whip:

Spielberg and Lucas's feet were the same size as mine,very small for a man:p

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I met Billy Dee Williams last year at Supanova. Very nice guy. I wish John Rhys-Davies was coming to the Brisbane Supanova. He seems to be only going to the Melbourne one which is really disappointing. He would've recognised my cosplay!

I would love to meet Harrison! He could say anything to me and I would be happy. " Hey! Get off my property or I'll have you arrested!" That would be cool. (y)

Indy_Chic

herr gruber said:
I would love to meet Harrison! He could say anything to me and I would be happy. " Hey! Get off my property or I'll have you arrested!" That would be cool.(y)

LOL!!! :D That would be a funny sight to see.

And I love your avatar!

Eric Solo

I've been on Harrison Ford's High school campus. Does that count? lol I believe Hillary Clinton went there also.

Maine East High School near Chicago. MY girlfriend was a teacher at Maine West.

Last edited:

loganbush

I think I saw him at Disney World in 97. There was a big crowd around him. I also saw his hand and footprints there, and my feet are bigger than his but my hands aren't. (or is it the other way around) Does that count? :)

sunshinestate1992

loganbush said:
I think I saw him at Disney World in 97. There was a big crowd around him. I also saw his hand and footprints there, and my feet are bigger than his but my hands aren't. (or is it the other way around) Does that count? :)
well u met his hand

Indy&HanFan

Have you ever seen or met Harrison Ford in person?

this past christmas my family and i went to disney world over break. the first park we went to was animal kngdom and while we were there we saw harrison ford, calista flockheart, and calista's son. i was just wondering if anyone else has met or seen harrison in person. i was so excited when i did!:D