Anyone get anything Indy related for Xmas?

VP

Moderator Emeritus
*bump*

I got a Finnish Army gasmask bag and the Last Crusade poster.

Webley

My wife got me thous little micro action play set thinges there real cool. I got the airplane from Raiders and all thees little dolls from the movie to.

Venture

My Akubra Federation, the best fedora Ren's ever owned and the only fedora I've ever owned, was an early Christmas gift.

Canyon

I didn't get anything Indy related for Christmas :eek:, but I did get a fantastic signed picture of Russell Crowe (which my hubby got for me). :D
<small>Mind you, I nearly hit the roof when he told me how much he'd spent on it!</small>

Indy_(heheheh)

i wanted a bullwhip so i could go outside and swing from stuff. but, noone in my family accepts that i reeeeeaally like Indy related stuff

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Careful, if you want to swing from a whip you are going to need one that can handle your weight, not just any whip will do.

Indy_(heheheh)

im only 13. and i cant get a job.
my aunt wont let me borrow her vhs and my mm wont get me any thing indy. im going through indy withdrawell
(if thats how u spell it)

nOOb

i got the indiana jones micro machine set :) 10 vehicles from the movies plus an exclusive indy figure!
(ok maybe im a tad old at 18 to be playing with micro machines but hey-this is indy we're talking about here) ;)

Pale Horse

Staff member
Well, I have a life long friend who has yet to deliver a gift...(I had hoped he would be the one to get me IJ-DVD's) but after talking to him tonight, I think that will be a bust. And to think, my girlfriend and parents wanted to get it for me both, but I discouraged them both saying "Nah-Brian will get them, I just know it"... alas, twill be till my B-DAY in July until i get the opportunity again! :mad:

Indyologist

Indy_(heheheh) said:
im only 13. and i cant get a job.
my aunt wont let me borrow her vhs and my mm wont get me any thing indy. im going through indy withdrawell
(if thats how u spell it)

Omigosh-- you poor kid! You need to sell newspapers and save up for a VCR! You have NOTHING Indy? Sad, sad, sad.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Renderking Fisk said:
The WORST thing to do to a Teen is to make something forbidden such as a way to dress or an activity. The more prohibited it is, the more tempting a thing becomes.

They?re creating a monster by keeping you from something like this. First chance you get you?re going to overdose on Akubra?s, Wested Jackets and black and white moves.

Hmm...intriguing idea.

Indy_(heheheh)

it isnt Forbidden, its just they think im silly for liking it the way i do and for asking for a bullwhip for christmas.
the only person who dosent care how much i like something and even tries to support me in it is my aunt. when im over her house, i watch the vhs till my eyes pop out. and my other aunt has the hat AND the whip....covered in a plastic bag. once i snuck into her room and took a peek at the hat.
my heart went into my throat! i got scared and ran off.
she has indy stuff up the wazoo! (no, im not aussie)under an inch of dust. cutouts,posters,figurines...EVERYTHING!
and i cant even sneak a peek! its SO FRUSTRATING!!!

indydude

I got three copies of the indiana jones DVDs from my relitives in different states, i did not tell them i already had them so i keep one at home, one at my folks' cabin and the other i gave to salvation army.

Gunhill

I got some Indy books which I had ordered from amazon.co.uk:

ROTLA - Campbell Black (Finished reading it a few days ago)
TOD - James Kahn (I am reading this one now)
TLC - Rob McGregor
The Philosopher's Stone - Max McCoy

and
Young Indy & The Tomb of Terror, Young Indy & The Secret City.

"Tomb of terror" seems to be interesting, it tells about Indy's first meeting with Sallah, and his first adventure with Marcus Brody.

#1 indy fan

I got a HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT pic of Indy :) he's so ****ing cute