The Shia LeBeouf Drool Thread!

Belloq

A Shia drool site... really?

Don't forget to take some banaca after you drink and drive! The cops will never know...

The Man

Belloq said:
A Shia drool site... really?

Don't forget to take some banaca after you drink and drive! The cops will never know...

Yeah, that's what Shia thought...

20080728_dn_0k4os25p.jpg

Chose_Wisely

Wow this is actually my first post:D

Ok I'm 8 years older than the guy and felt like any lustful feelings I would have towards him would make me a dirty old lady but this video sent me into drool mode. Mind you Dirty Dancing was the first movie that ever made me swoon (Patrick Swayze) so Shia and this song have me HOOKED.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ahx_hjhI8k8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ahx_hjhI8k8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

If I wasn't married I'd be hunting this man down!

Indy_Chic

Chose_Wisely said:
Wow this is actually my first post:D

Ok I'm 8 years older than the guy and felt like any lustful feelings I would have towards him would make me a dirty old lady but this video sent me into drool mode. Mind you Dirty Dancing was the first movie that ever made me swoon (Patrick Swayze) so Shia and this song have me HOOKED.

If I wasn't married I'd be hunting this man down!

Welcome to the Raven! And oh my gosh what a video!!! There are some really lovely pictures of Shia there. That song is going to be stuck in my head all day lol. :D Thanks for sharing!

The Man

And young Shia thought the female droolers were dangerous...

2391364.jpg

"I've groped him! The dream is now real!"

Indy_Chic

The Man said:
And young Shia thought the female droolers were dangerous...

2391364.jpg

"I've groped him! The dream is now real!"

LOL!! Crazy picture...Shia looks like he's had enough fan hugs:p

Some more random Shia pictures.... *drools*

01.jpeg

01.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

The Man

Nope, not even safe from little old ladies...

PHoHNxooqeYXst

"Yeah, it's me again. I need to know: how old is too old?"