The Shia LeBeouf Drool Thread!

sarah navarro

herr gruber said:
He looks rabid? That is how much he wanted the role! This picture was taken as he waited for Spielberg's call.

(y)
I would be rabid to if i could be in KOTCS!!:D

Im not much for the fro.:p
JonesJr1.jpg

sarah navarro said:
I would be rabid to if i could be in KOTCS!!:D

Im not much for the fro.:p
JonesJr1.jpg

Wow! The first real Indy scene from KOTCS!!!!! Not keen on Shia's costume, though. I knew he'd ruin this movie.:hat:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah, from what I hear, it's a flashback scene, proving that Indy always knew he had a son...:p

Perhaps Shia's character never ages? He was present as a teenager in 1936 and he's present as a teenager in the new film! Indy's incredible ageless, stalker son. Sounds interesting.

Kingsley

Hey jtobin, is it common to share many movies with the same actor, or just a coincidence? Nice he remembered you, he probably gets to know a lot of people in every movie.

kongisking

Due to the fact that I'm a loud-and-proud male, I never even consider thinking about Shia with hearts in my eyes and an extreme urge to hump something. But I agree very much with the compliments towards Shia. He is an extremely talented young man, with a firecracker-personality and a hyperactive sense of humor and likability. He was sheer pricelessness in TRANSFORMERS (which is currently my favorite sci-fi/action flick of all time [behind KONG, of course]) and I cannot wait to see him charm me and amuse me again in both TRANSFORMERS 2&3! As for Indy 4, I have hope that his goofy, Matt Farell-like charm will not detract from Ford himself and swamp the movie with his antics.

In fact, I think of Shia Lebouf as a modern-day Michael J. Fox: A spunky and funny kid with a scrappy attitude and a likable naiveness. Indeed, when watching Transformers I felt like I was watching Marty McFly dumped into the Transformers franchise. Shia was a welcome blessing who gave a real heart to the movie, and his interaction with Bumblebee and Optimus is both unexpectedly touching and convincing. A fine young man.

(Although I have no idea what that whole arrested-for-violation-on-property-and-drunk-tirade mess is about. He's supposedly due in court, I think, last time I heard.

Indy_Chic

Yeah! I agree with you kongisking! Shia is way more than just a pretty face, he has talent. Transformers and KOTCS will be boosting his career greatly. If he gets the right film roles he is going to be a very successful star.

I adored him in Transformers, I thought he done a really great job as he made the Transformers seem so real to the audience that you almost forget that they are CGI. (y)

sarah navarro

kongisking said:
thinking about Shia with hearts in my eyes and an extreme urge to hump something.
WHAT?!?!?! LOL:p
Shias the next big actor,i didnt know there were going to be anymore Transformers movies,but thats good i like them anyway.:cool:

Indy_Chic

Yeah, you are right! He has gotten the right roles! (y)

Does anyone have any idea what Shia is actually doing in this picture? LOL!

shia_lebeouf.jpg

:p But he still looks mighty hot anyway!