The Shia LeBeouf Drool Thread!

sarah navarro

Indy_Chic said:
Yeah, you are right! He has gotten the right roles! (y)

Does anyone have any idea what Shia is actually doing in this picture? LOL!

shia_lebeouf.jpg

:p But he still looks mighty hot anyway!
oh yes i remember this like it was yesterday,he was on TRL(On MTV which i never watch because i hate it)but i was flippin through the channels and Shia was on it ,so i stopped.Well then Shia came on stage and he was asked to make out with this tennis ball on a stick (which is blonde by the way)i couldnt believe it!He was rolling on the ground making out with the ball tongue and everything!It was pretty disturbing,but whatever i watched it anyway:p I think he was reannacting a scene from Disturbia or something.I'll see if its on youtube:D

xfkirsten

Indy_Chic said:
Yeah, you are right! He has gotten the right roles! (y)

Does anyone have any idea what Shia is actually doing in this picture? LOL!

shia_lebeouf.jpg

:p But he still looks mighty hot anyway!

Best. Picture. Ever. :D

Indy_Chic

sarah navarro said:
oh yes i remember this like it was yesterday,he was on TRL(On MTV which i never watch because i hate it)but i was flippin through the channels and Shia was on it ,so i stopped.Well then Shia came on stage and he was asked to make out with this tennis ball on a stick (which is blonde by the way)i couldnt believe it!He was rolling on the ground making out with the ball tongue and everything!It was pretty disturbing,but whatever i watched it anyway:p I think he was reannacting a scene from Disturbia or something.I'll see if its on youtube:D

Wow! Sounds funny and disturbing all at the same time! Ha! :D Thanks so much for helping me out! Thanks for the youtube link I will check it out now! You're awesome! (y)

xfkirsten said:
Best. Picture. Ever. :D

Ha ha! I totally agree! :D

Indy_Chic

Ok, this is just a message to all you ladies that I have found some cool pics of Shia...and in one of them he is shirtless!!!!

shia-labeouf-shirtless-14.jpg

shia_labeouf300.jpg

*droooooools*

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
*sigh* I didn't realise there were that many shirtless pics of Shia on Just Jared. Sweeeeet!

*Starts daydreaming.... :sleep: *

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Well, I feel like his expression in that first pic is more "sure, go ahead, invade my privacy, you morons" more than anything else, but that's the way it goes.

Canyon

Indy_Chic said:
So for all you girls out there, if you have any pictures or thoughts to share about anything Shia please post away to your heart's content and join the party! :cool:

My thought on Shia.

Hmm...yeah, I like him a great deal and first noticed him in Constantine. Apparently, my friend remembers me saying he reminded me a bit of Harrison Ford and how he would be a good choice to play Indy's son. :whip: How was that for a choice? :hat:

As for looks, yes, I have to agree, Shia is dreamy, but if I had to choose between Mutt and his possible father, I'd have to go with Indy. (y)

fatima

Actually, I like him, I feel he is quite genuine and is quite excited to be part of such amazing project as Indy 4 is, I saw that at the Indy 4 introduction video when Shia started to freak himself out when he saw Harrison with the Indy gear, plus I liked him even more when he introduced Harrison Ford on the stage for the Scream Movies awards, wow!! did anyone saw that???For a Harrison Ford FAN as I am that Shia's introduction meant a lot to me!
And Steven was quite an observer for choosing him to Indy son, the eyes are hazel as well...as Indy's.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
VI: "You have your father's eyes."

Mutt: "And my mother's ears, but the rest belongs to you..."

*bursts into a strange fit of laughter at idea and daydreams at the same time!*

sarah navarro

Violet Indy said:
VI: "You have your father's eyes."

Mutt: "And my mother's ears, but the rest belongs to you..."

*bursts into a strange fit of laughter at idea and daydreams at the same time!*
LOL,why didnt i think of that:p

fatima

Excuse me, but did you girls saw Shia introducing Harrison at the Sreaming Movie Awards show? I can tell you it was awesome.

fatima

Thanks that was the pic. Well ,hope you had watch it, it was GREAT to see how Shia really admires HF and vice versa! they both cumpliement each other.

sarah navarro

fatima said:
Thanks that was the pic. Well ,hope you had watch it, it was GREAT to see how Shia really admires HF and vice versa! they both cumpliement each other.
yah i did watch it ,Shia acted like Ford was a god or something.I would too though :p

fatima

sarah navarro said:
yah i did watch it ,Shia acted like Ford was a god or something.I would too though :p
Yeah, and Shia was genuine that was what I liked the most, he was not pretending about the admiration he has for Ford.