The Shia LeBeouf Drool Thread!

Canyon

Shia: "Hey Harrison. I have a gift here from Canyon."
Harrison: "A gift from Canyon? Wow!!!"
:D
poooi.jpg

Indy_Chic

Lol Canyon! Harry sure looks awestruck by your gift! I should send him one too! ;)

Here's another nice drool-tastic picture of Shia... *sigh*
shia-labeouf-the-premiere-of-columbia-pictures-and-sony-pictures-animations-surfs-up-5B3CwN.jpg

Last edited:

sarah navarro

Indy_Chic said:
Lol Canyon! Harry sure looks awestruck by your gift! I should send him one too! ;)

Here's another nice drool-tastic picture of Shia... *sigh*
shia-labeouf-the-premiere-of-columbia-pictures-and-sony-pictures-animations-surfs-up-5B3CwN.jpg
ooooh im lovin that white suit on him:D

its moving !
4rbq1b4.gif

scream awards
015.jpg

i actaually like his facial hair
eyeset30.jpg

Indyologist

Hi Canyon-- Err, Indy Chic. Sorry, hon, but your tendancy to droooool gave you away! :rolleyes:

Sorry guys, but I don't think Shia is attractive at all. I guess I only have eyes for Ford. (y)

Indy_Chic

Indyologist said:
Hi Canyon-- Err, Indy Chic. Sorry, hon, but your tendancy to droooool gave you away! :rolleyes:

:eek: Lol! Hey Indyologist hows it going? :D

sarah navarro said:
ooooh im lovin that white suit on him:D

So am I, he looks so lovely! ;) I love those Shia pictures you added too! They're awesome! (y)

Indy_Chic

Hey there! I'm in a bit of a drooly fangirl mode and thought I would share with you some pictures of Shia LaHottie....;)

Enjoy!

shia_l.jpg

29575209.jpg

002ss6.jpg

Wow baby!!! I'm gonna have a heart attack from so much drool! I wonder if Shia knows CPR....:eek: :p

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
<<<<< Check out my avatar! Sweet huh? I post just to drool over my avatar... Tehehe... I shall post my favourite one pagers of Shia that I have collected in those stupid girly magazines just for his photos!

Indy_Chic

Violet Indy, I LOVE your avatar!!! Its so drool-tastic! (y) I also post just to drool over my avatar too! :eek: *giggles*

I've also been caught reading teeny girly magazines just for the photo's of Shia... Lol!

Looking forward to those Shia pictures!!!(y)

Canyon

Why, thank ya. :hat:

Here are some more pics for you Shia droolers. :D

31cd4917-e8e2-44eb-a7b5-58b3191e77f8.widec.jpg

0014770059.jpg

image_16.jpg

*sigh* A nice looking guy, but far too young for me. :eek:

Indy_Chic

*sigh* Lovely Shia pictures Canyon! Thank you so much! (y) What a dreamboat Shia is! *drools*

shia-labeouf-2007-teen-choice-awards-826-2.jpg

Shia: Thanks so much for this award but I must be going as I have to give my fangirls at the Raven free surfing lessons! :D

Deckard

Its your lucky day ladies.

shia2.jpg

lavache_shia.jpg

Ya im sure he could save you from the Temple of Doom, after he has some animal crackers and nap time. ;) :p