The Shia LeBeouf Drool Thread!

Indy_Chic

I've been looking at the new Indy avatars but I'm not sure which one to choose because they are all so good! It's gonna be a tough decision...;)

Indy_Chic

Yay!!! I really like this one! You have great taste in avatars. Thanks so much for your help sarah you're a real buddy!:hat:

*giggles* This thread has temporarily become "The Offical Help Indy_Chic Find A New Indy Avatar Thread!" :D

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
sarah navarro said:
WOAH that cow suit is making me want some of the LA BEEF!:p

....that was weird anyway look at my new avatar!

Copycat. I had that avatar first. :p No matter. I'll just take the other Shia avatar. Or possibly a different Marion one.

But actually, refering to those hilarious photos of Shia... I don't know why but I keep expecting to see the subtitle, "Got milk?" underneath the photo. Maybe in Shia's case it could be "Got Beef?".

sarah navarro

Violet Indy said:
Copycat. I had that avatar first. :p No matter. I'll just take the other Shia avatar. Or possibly a different Marion one.
ahhhh man that sucks i went through the whole members list just like 3 hours ago to make sure that no one had this avatar but i didnt see that you had it.i saw someone else with the other shia one but im not sure who it was:(

NileQT87

lol. i'm waiting for gobi to drop arab-indy (i haven't changed that sucker since 2003!).

hopefully, we'll get an influx of new members when the movie comes out. i think it could be potentially fun to see if any shia fans show up or perhaps people who see indy IV first will go and watch the other 3.

fatima

Indy Chic, I swear that I changed my avatar two days ago, and had no idea you had changed too, but for me you can keep it allright cause I have no problem with people having the same avatar as I, it's more than understandable, after all Indy looks smashing gorgeous in that pic! :whip:

Indy_Chic

Aw, that is ok! I do not mind if others have the same avatar as me so please keep yours! And you have great taste in avatar's too! (y)

Here is another Shia picture...*sigh* Like Indy, I could gaze at him all day...:eek:

shia-labeouf-400a051007.jpg

Indy_Chic

Ok - it is time to bump this thread! It needs some more Shia loving!

ShiaLeBeoufByPhilKonstantin.jpg

03_labeouf_lgl.jpg

So my fellow drooling fangirls and Shia fanboys (herr gruber, I lookin' at you! ;)) , is there anything you want to talk about regarding Shia? What is your favourite movie of his that you've seen so far? When did you first hear about him? What do you think is his most appealing quality as an actor? And a question for the girls - Can he get any more drool-tastic than he is now?

image_5289922.jpg

Well, I first heard about Shia in the salon when I was getting my nails done. I thought, who IS that hunk of lovin' and knocked a bottle of nail varnish all over my lap. I didn't care as I was swoonin' and a swayin' all over the place.:eek: I'm still swoonin' and a swayin' now. I can't stop drooling, either.
Droolin', swoonin' and a swayin'. I have to wear flippers, there really is that much liquid. I'm planning on wearing a diving mask at the Indy IV premiere, just in case.:sick:

sarah navarro

ahhhhhhhhh!!!I love this picture,Shia is awesome.I heard of shia in the even stevens show but i wasnt interested maybe it was because i was like 10 yrs. old.Then i saw him in the Best game ever ...or whatever its called.
l_1d438fc24a263f987d7bfbbea570eef7.jpg

Indy_Chic

Wow Gruber! Thank you for confessing how you first found out about Shia! Lol! :D

And Sarah, that is such an awesome picture! Thanks for posting it! I think after seeing that I passed out from all the drool! :eek: Shia is so smokin' HOT! Yummy!

I've never seen the Even Stevens show before but I've heard a bit about it. And I saw some of that Greatest (or Best, I can't remember lol!) Game Ever movie too, Shia was pretty good in that. (y)

barranca

I haven't noticed Shia having an issue with excess salivation!, or have I just misunderstood the point of this thread!