For TRUE Indy fans!

Hammy Skillet

Nor did he have the five o'clock shadow...

But in Last Crusade, Indy is devoid of five o'clock shadow for virtually the entire film ...

Logically then, we must come to grips with the following bombshell:

INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE IS NOT CANON.

ReggieSnake

deckard24 said:
That's where the method acting ritual of scarification comes into play! (y)
Did Pheonix go through this ritual, or was it actually an accident during the filmmaking that signified that he was the chosen one?:whip:

deckard24

ReggieSnake said:
Did Pheonix go through this ritual, or was it actually an accident during the filmmaking that signified that he was the chosen one?:whip:
LOL!

I think Phoenix, wishing to truly embody the character, took a rusty nail and went into his trailer to get prepped for the shoot!

metalinvader

Only a TRUE fan would cut his chin with a rusty nail to give himself the Indy scar...

Now,If only I had a rusty nail!;)

metalinvader

tocksic said:
I just cut my chin with a toothbrush! A TRUE fan would use everything and would not bother about a nail!

I think I'd go the extreme TRUE fan route and use an actual whip...All I need is a lion and a boy scout uniform...Then I can act out the scene that gave Indy his scar!

ReggieSnake

metalinvader said:
I think I'd go the extreme TRUE fan route and use an actual whip...All I need is a lion and a boy scout uniform...Then I can act out the scene that gave Indy his scar!
Does that mean a TRUE fan has to fall into a vat full of snakes too?:eek:

ReggieSnake

oki9Sedo said:
Or hang around with annoying Chinese kids?

Only joking, I love Short Round.:D
Or swallow poison at a nightclub named after a Star Wars character? (while wearing a white tuxedo, of course)

Stoo

Every TRUE fan would know that Flanery only has 1 "n" and is NOT spelled Flannery.
Then again, TRUE fans wouldn't even care...:rolleyes:

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Stoo said:
In the show, he has the chin scar which can clearly be seen in certain, close-up shots.
Nice try!:whip:
It is only in close shots...the scar comes and goes, like the tide. Long shots typically don't have the scar. (Zoom on DVD is a lovely thing)

TRUE fans are members of the Raven Bar, with post count exceeding 150.

Stoo

A TRUE fan *would* zoom in to see if The Flan Man has the scar or not!
I know it isn't in the medium & long shots but hat's off to you, Aaron.:hat:

Flannery10

This is the first time, I have been to this thread, and I must say I'm impressed: I always wanted to join a True Indiana Jones Fan Club and I think I've proven myself worthy already:

-I spoke to everyone who took a look at the Young Indy sets at BestBuy or Wal Mart and told them the show sucks and is the worst one ever made.

-KotCS is the only movie I'm looking forward to in 2008 and I have never seen Harry Potter and James Bond movies in my life before. A wand and a Walter PPK are nothing compared to the original Indy bullwhip:whip: .

-The nominees for this years Academy Award really suck. Shia LaBeouf should have been nominated for best leading actor in Transformers and Ray Winstone for best leading actor in beowulf. At least Cate Blanchett received two nominations and she should win both awards.

-Those are the movies I watch every week: Monday: Raiders, Tuesday: Temple, Wednesday: Crusade, Thursday: Raiders, Friday: Temple, Saturday: Crusade, Sunday: All the Making-ofs on the Bonus Disc

Well, tocksic what ya think? Now these are the points that would speak against me

-I'm not afraid of snakes, and I do not have a scar on my chin.

-I usually write positive comments on the Young Indy raven forum, but that was before I found out about this great fan club. I promise, I'll never do it again, just let me join, please, please, PLEASE!!!!

OK, I guess I could write a couple more ugly things about all the other Indy merchandise, but my fingers start hurting and I think I'm gonna start watching the next episode on the Young Indy DVD set I just bought, now. And while watching it, I will always remember that it is not cannon and sing the IJTFA hymn.

Last edited:

Kingsley

Here comes the GUERRILLA!!

seantitle.JPG

What will the IJTFA do with this infiltration? :eek: