101 Ways to Kill off Willie (POST IDEAS ONLY) funny reads

ROTLAcustom

WHAAAAAAAAA.....no one wants to play the game seriously

PLEASE ONLY POST IDEAS FOR KILLING OFF WILLIE!!!!

My suggestions:

1) Throw her out the plane again, but without the raft, Indy
2) Have the big guy eat her brains with a spoon
3) Place her in the iron drop box and into a vat of frying grease. Then they could feed the people in India with deepfied Fillet-O-Willie.
4) Simple as the Cairo Swordsman, she's bitching, he turns and fires Amen
5) He has her run in front of the elephant while trying to get an apple.
6) Have Marion in a drinking contest with Willie, then let Willie drive herself home
7) Without Belloq's chant, allow Willie to touch the Ark
8) Indy runs out of bullets, needs a shield - Willie
9) Have her sing and dance on a land mine to clear a path
10) Indy tells her, "I am not gay, but I willing to try" and she hangs herself

11) Put Willie around Marion ANYWHERE! (can't you just see that? ) - (submitted by XFKirsten)

12) Feed her bugs all day - (ROTLAcustom - me)

13)Lock Willie in a room with a rope, a tree and a few other useful items NOTE:No nail Polish, hair conditioning or Jewels.

14)Hmm, I seem to remember an old story, What was it called? The Pendelum? (HEHE)

15)Lock her in a room with a cannible.

16)when she's asleep chop off her arms and replace it with that of a sumo Wrestlers! (13-16 submitted by 00Kevin)

17) In ToD, Indy has her taste the drink first
18) She gets arrested and beaten in jail for molesting ShortRound in his sleeping bag
19) Mola Ram rips out her vocal chords (the audience cheers) and Mola says "Kali Bah! What a waste of my time..."
20) Indy jumps out the mine cart with only ShortRound....
21) Willie stands too close to the water shoting out the side of the mountain
22)They decide to replace her breasts with implants of the Shankara Stones (Hot Hot Hot)
23) She marries the Prince, he has her excuted shortly after because she wouldnt shut up enough to put out
24) Bat flies down and bites her, dies of rabies
25) Elephant doesnt see her, sits down on her
26) When Indy handed her the gun during the chase, it should have gone off in her hand and into her face
27) Indy misplaced his razor in the apple
28) Indy leaves her in the room with the falling ceiling and spikes
29) When Indy cut the bridge rope, she remains on the half with the Thugees
30) If not that, the English army misfire and hit her instead of the Thugees

Thanks to the 2 people who responded NICELY

Ash

http://ROTLAcustoms.homestead.com/index.html

Vogel

I couldn´t kill willie. Even when she is complaining. I only like killing nazi´s

Way´s for killing nazi´s:
1.Punch him and bang his had against the wall.
2.Let Marion shoot him from behind wile he´s trying to shoot me

MP3

ROTLAcustom said:
14)Hmm, I seem to remember an old story, What was it called? The Pendelum? (HEHE)

ROTFLMAO!!!! Although if you're thinking of the same story as I am, it's called "The Pit and the Pendelum". *shudder* That story always gave me the creeps.

The problem is that the victim in that story is saved in the end, so having the same thing happen to Willie wouldn't "kill her off"...

Joe Brody

I'm not in favor of killing anybody and I think all this energy is being misdirected.

Willie has so much hair product and mousse in her hair that she's a walking fire hazard. All she has to do is walk next to an open flame . . . and poof! No more Willie.

Indy's brother

Pale Horse said:
Not another game, but this one should have received a lot more posts, because of it's creativity...

Who will carry it on?

I will carry that mantle.

Put a scratch-and-sniff sticker (of a diamond) at the bottom of a pool (of lava)

Dr Bones

She married the director and that pretty much killed her career...

Send her over the water fall...with no water.

Throw her the idol...:dead:

XanaduEli

Let's just say that in the scenario of her death. If she treads on a mine. The precautions she will have to take will be that she will have to jump 100 feet in the air and scatter herself across a wide field. :D

Good old Black Adder, I couldn't resist putting this.

She saunters over to the piano and the lid slams on her hands. Screaming she shuffles backwards into some flambé' skewers. Stuck to her posterior she swings around, spills a champagne bucket slips on the ice and impales herself on the Dragons fangs.

Actually I'd love to see Indy, holding Willie over the lava pit drop her in because she slaps him.

You know:

Willie! Willie it's me I'm back...

SMACK

W-whoa! Whoops!

DiscoLad

Indy "Oops! I grabbed the wrong lever, She's going faster into the pit!"
Short Round walks up "Indy what happen?!"
*Shove into pit* :)

IAdventurer01

Lupus.

Hmm, character limit so ...

The gong from the beginning cracks her spine as it rolls over her on the floor still searching for the diamond.

Dr Bones

The perfect death would be opening scene, she opens her mouth to sing the first line just as the dragon mouth she is standing in snaps shut. No singing, no whining, no Willie. (y)

That, or Speilberg yells "Cut, this just isn't working Kate, so we are going to recast and replace you with Eric Stoltz. I kinda owe him one."

Col. Detritch

Simple! Lock Willie alone in a room tied to a chair. Then on a stool, just longer than an legs distance away from her, play a loud recording of her incessant screaming on a constant loop!:eek:

:hat:

Col. Detritch

1. When Indy and Willie are escaping Club Obi Wan, they smash through the stain glass window and, at the last minute Indy stops and throws Willie over the side. She lands face first on the road and Short Round repeatedly runs over her corpse to confirm the kill.
2. In the car chase when Willie throws Indy?s gun out of the car. Indy then beats her to death with his bare hands for it.

?I burnt my finger and I cracked a nail!?
?Oh you?ll crack more than that!?

3. Willie stands up in the mine cart chase and face-plants the steel sand thing.
4. When the Thuggee guard tackled Indy on the back of the mine cart with the knife Indy pushes it forwards and stabs Willie in the throat.
5. The Thuggee sacrifice Willie
6. Short Round thinks Willie is in the black sleep and sets her alight
7. Willie eats the Indian food and dies of aids
:hat:

Henry W Jones

Pale Horse said:
A)...repeated watching of KotCS...
B)...arguing with egg catchers... :p

Lmfao !!!! How about Indy takes the hot skewer and chucks it in Willie's throat instead of Lao's son's stomach. I don't hate Willie but this thread is too funny not to participate.

Henry W Jones

When she stumbles during her Anything Goes bit she doesn't catch herself, falls, breaks her neck, curtain closes, Indy comes down steps in tux..... Shanghai 1935.

Or after Indy retrieves the antidote from her dress and Shorty says, "No time for love Dr. Jones". Indy says "Your right Shorty". Then opens the car door and pushes Willie into the street like a Nazi on the Ark truck while saying "Ha,ha, funny little men, huh? Searching for my mommy?" And just before Lao car barrels her down Indy finishes with, "Not so funny now are you?"

Last edited: