The Indiana Jones Timeline / Chronology

DIrishB

The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - My First Adventure (May - July, 1908)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Passion For Life (September, 1908)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - The Perils of Cupid (November, 1908)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Travels with Father (January, 1910)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Journey of Radiance (January - March, 1910)
"Indy in China: The Runaway Adventure" (March, 1910)
Young Indiana Jones and the Titanic Adventure (April, 1912)
Young Indiana Jones and the Pirates' Loot (June, 1912)
Young Indiana Jones and the Lost Gold of Durango (July, 1912)
Indiana Jones Jr et le Fantôme du Klondike (July, 1912)
Indiana Jones Jr et l'Ampoule Radioactive (November, 1912)
Indiana Jones Jr et le Météorite Sacrée (March, 1913)
Young Indiana Jones and the Plantation Treasure (April, 1913)
Young Indiana Jones and the Tomb of Terror (June, 1913)
Young Indiana Jones and the Princess of Peril (June, 1913)
Young Indiana Jones and the Mountains of Superstition (July, 1913)
Indiana Jones Jr et l'Enfant Lama (August, 1913)
Indiana Jones Jr et le Violon du Metropolitan (September, 1913)
Indiana Jones Jr et le Triangle des Bermudes (September, 1913)
Young Indiana Jones and the Ghostly Riders (October, 1913)
Young Indiana Jones and the Circle of Death (December, 1913)
Young Indiana Jones and the Journey to the Underworld (January, 1914)
Young Indiana Jones and the Curse of the Ruby Cross (March, 1914)
Young Indiana Jones and the Gypsy Revenge (May, 1914)
Young Indiana Jones and the Secret City (June, 1914)
Young Indiana Jones and the Mountain of Fire (October, 1914)
Young Indiana Jones and the Face of the Dragon (October, 1914)
Young Indiana Jones and the Eye of the Tiger (December, 1914)
Indiana Jones Jr et le Spectre de Venise (January, 1915)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Spring Break Adventure (February - March, 1916)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Mid Atlantic, April 1916 (April, 1916)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Love's Sweet Song (April - May, 1916)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Trenches of Hell (August - September, 1916)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Demons of Deception (September - October, 1916)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Phantom Train of Doom (November, 1916)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Oganga, the Giver and Taker of Life (Dec, 1916 - Jan, 1917)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Attack of the Hawkmen (February - March, 1917)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Adventures in the Secret Service (March, 1917)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Espionage Escapades (April, 1917)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Daredevils of the Desert (April - November, 1917)
Instruments of Chaos Starring Young Indiana Jones (November, 1917)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Tales of Innocence (November, 1917 - June, 1918)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Masks of Evil (September, 1918)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Treasure of the Peacock's Eye (Nov, 1918 - Jan, 1919)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Winds of Change (May, 1919)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Mystery of the Blues (April - May, 1920 [1950])
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Scandal of 1920 (June - July, 1920)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones - Hollywood Follies (August, 1920)

DIrishB

Indiana Jones and the Peril at Delphi ([1920] October, 1922)
Indiana Jones et le Secret de la Pyramide (April, 1923)
Indiana Jones and the Dance of the Giants (June, 1925)
Indiana Jones and the Seven Veils ([1925] March - April, 1926)
Indiana Jones Adventures RPG - "On Ice" (August, 1926)
Indiana Jones and the Genesis Deluge ([1917] April, 1927)
Indiana Jones and the Unicorn's Legacy ([1786 - 1924] May - June, 1928)
Indiana Jones and the Interior World ([1928] April, 1929)
Indiana Jones and the Sky Pirates (January, 1930)
Indiana Jones and the Sky Pirates and Other Tales RPG - "The Revenge of Evil" (January, 1930)
Indiana Jones and the White Witch (February, 1930)
Indiana Jones et la Cité de la Foudre (March, 1930)
Indiana Jones and His Desktop Adventures (June, 1930)
Indiana Jones Adventures, Vol. 1 (December, 1930)
Indiana Jones und die Gefiederte Schlange (July, 1932)
Indiana Jones Adventures RPG - "The Kweichow Exodus" (June, 1933)
Indiana Jones and the Curse of Horror Island (June, 1933)
Indiana Jones and the Giants of the Silver Tower (July, 1933)
Indiana Jones and the Philosopher's Stone ([March] July - August, 1933)
Indiana Jones and the Dinosaur Eggs (October - December, 1933)
Indiana Jones and the Hollow Earth (February, 1934)
Indiana Jones and the Cult of the Mummy's Crypt (June, 1934)
Indiana Jones and the Secret of the Sphinx (September, 1934)
Indiana Jones and the Shrine of the Sea Devil #1 (January, 1935)
Indiana Jones and the Rising Sun RPG (February, 1935)
Indiana Jones Adventures RPG - "The Carlisle Incident" (March, 1935)
Indiana Jones Adventures RPG - "The City of Dreams" (May, 1935)
Indiana Jones and the Cup of the Vampire (May, 1935)
Indiana Jones Adventure - Temple of the Forbidden Eye (June, 1935)
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - "Prologue" (July, 1935)
Indiana Jones and the Sky Pirates and Other Tales RPG - "The Adventure of the Second Horn" (Sept, 1935)
Indiana Jones - Magic & Mysticism: The Dark Continent RPG (September, 1935)
Indiana Jones in the Lost Kingdom (October, 1935)
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (November, 1935)
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom RPG - "The Search for Nurhachi" (December, 1935)
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (December, 1935)
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom RPG - "Day of the Dark Light" (May, 1936)
Indiana Jones and the Legion of Death (May, 1936)
Indiana Jones et le Grimoire Maudit (June, 1936)
Indiana Jones and the Tomb of the Gods #1-4 ([1931] July, 1936)
Raiders of the Lost Ark RPG - "Silver Horus" (August, 1936)
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (August, 1936)
Indiana Jones in Revenge of the Ancients (September, 1936)
The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones #1-34 (October, 1936 - January, 1937)
The World of Indiana Jones RPG - "The Jewel of the Ancients" (January, 1937)
Indiana Jones and the Tomb of the Templars RPG (February, 1937)
Indiana Jones and the Golden Vampires RPG (March, 1937)
"Indiana Jones and the Wrath of Hecate" RPG - Shadis #36 (May, 1937)
"Indiana Jones and the Temple of Seth" RPG - Cryptych Vol. 2, #1 (June, 1937)
"Legend of the Long Knife" RPG - Adventures Unlimited #3 (July, 1937)
Indiana Jones and the Eye of the Fates (August, 1937)
Indiana Jones and the Arms of Gold #1-4 (October, 1937)
"Tomb of Turases III" RPG - Shadis #17 (October, 1937)
Indiana Jones and the Dragon of Vengeance (June, 1938)
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade ([1912] August, 1938)
Indiana Jones - Thunder in the Orient #1-6 (September, 1938)
Indiana Jones and the Gold of Genghis Khan (November, 1938)
Indiana Jones and the Lost Treasure of Sheba (December, 1938)
Indiana Jones und das Schiff der Götter (March, 1939)
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (May, 1939)
Indiana Jones and the Ape Slaves of Howling Island (July, 1939)
Indiana Jones and the Mask of the Elephant (August, 1939)
Indiana Jones and the Sargasso Pirates #1-4 (September, 1939)
Indiana Jones und das Erbe von Avalon (September, 1940)
Indiana Jones and the Golden Fleece #1-2 (April, 1941)
Indiana Jones und das Labyrinth des Horus (May, 1941)
Indiana Jones und das Schwert des Dschingis Khan (June, 1941)
Indiana Jones und das Gold von El Dorado (June, 1941)
Indiana Jones und das Geheimnis der Osterinseln (October, 1941)
Indiana Jones und das Verschwundene Volk (August, 1943)
Indiana Jones and the Treasure of Monte Cassana (January, 1944)
Indiana Jones and the Spear of Destiny #1-4 ([1938] March, 1945)
Indiana Jones and the Iron Phoenix #1-4 (September, 1946)
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine: Strategy Guide - "Introduction, Barnett College, 1947" (March, 1947)
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (March, 1947)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - The Mystery of the Blues ([1920] March, 1950)
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (May, 1957)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - The Curse of the Jackal ([1908 - 1916] March, 1992)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - London, May 1916 ([1916] March, 1992)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - British East Africa, September 1909 ([1909] March, 1992)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Verdun, September 1916 ([1916] March, 1992)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - German East Africa, December 1916 ([1916] April, 1992)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Congo, January 1917 ([1917] April, 1992)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Austria, March 1917 ([1917] September, 1992)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Somme, Early August 1916 ([1916] September, 1992)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Germany, Mid-August 1916 ([1916] September, 1992)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Barcelona, May 1917 ([1917]) October, 1992)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Chicago, April 1920 ([1920] March, 1993)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Chicago, May 1920 ([1920] March, 1993)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Princeton, February 1916 ([1916] March, 1993)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Petrograd, July 1917 ([1917] March, 1993)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - The Scandal of 1920 ([1920] April, 1993)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Vienna, November 1908 ([1908] April, 1993)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Northern Italy, June 1918 ([1918] April, 1993)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Ireland, April 1916 ([1916] June, 1993)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Paris, September 1908 ([1908] June, 1993)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Benares, January 1910 ([1910] July, 1993)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Paris, October 1916 ([1916] July, 1993)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Florence, May 1908 ([1908] September, 1993)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Transylvania, January 1918 ([1918] October, 1993)
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Peking, March 1910 ([1910] November, 1993)

DIrishB

Here it is...finally added the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles in. You'll notice a few episodes are missing, but thats merely because they didn't feature Old Indy bookends and their existing stories are already covered in the Adventures of YIJ movies. Also, Mystery of the Blues has both the US version with the Harrison Ford bookends (occuring in 1950), and the UK version broken up into the two episodes Chicago, April 1920 and Chicago, May 1920 (occuring in 1993).

Let me know if anything looks out of place!

Last edited:

Junior Jones

I recently found a nifty timeline-creation website called Dipity. I've started a basic Indiana Jones timeline, which you can view here. I haven't done a lot with it, but it seems easy to use so far.

I think it's possible to open it up for others to use and update, like a wiki, but with all the variations in Indy's timeline, I'm not sure if I want to do that yet. It may cause more trouble than it's worth.

Anyway, check out the site and post your comments here. If enough people are interested and we can agree to cooperate and get along, it would be nice to have a single community timeline. Otherwise anyone who's interested can create their own version.

Crack that whip

Thanks for your continued efforts, DIrish! (y) I personally would place some events differently, but I appreciate your diligence nonetheless, particularly since I haven't yet bothered to do all the work myself (and now that you've done it already, if and when I do craft my own alternate proposed chronology I'll frankly probably use yours as the model, and just tweak whatever I want - I'm lazy that way... :eek: ).

While it may not add much new info we don't already know (and haven't already discussed), this post at StarWars.com Blogs addresses the matter of dating the events of the original three movies, and the discrepancies between sources, and having just come across it while looking for something else I thought I'd be remiss in my forum responsibilities not to mention it here.
:hat:

DIrishB

Junior Jones said:
I recently found a nifty timeline-creation website called Dipity. I've started a basic Indiana Jones timeline, which you can view here. I haven't done a lot with it, but it seems easy to use so far.

I think it's possible to open it up for others to use and update, like a wiki, but with all the variations in Indy's timeline, I'm not sure if I want to do that yet. It may cause more trouble than it's worth.

Anyway, check out the site and post your comments here. If enough people are interested and we can agree to cooperate and get along, it would be nice to have a single community timeline. Otherwise anyone who's interested can create their own version.

Awesome! I've already begun work on transferring this timeline to one of those. Its gonna be nifty: pictures, short summaries, etc.

I'm trying to figure out how to make the more relevant entries stand out, in order of canon level: the movies, then the Adventures and Chronicles series, then the novels, comics, video games, FYF books, and RPG adventures. So far no luck, though I've got most of the entries logged in and entered. I still need to do a lot of work on the summaries, as I've only just copied and pasted the summaries for the episodes, novels, etc, from Amazon, Wikia, the media themselves, etc; and then filled in (admittedly lame) notes on the events of particular adventures that otherwise hadn't been summarized (the RPGs mostly). I'm going to continue to mess with it for the next few days, finish the entries and try and order them correctly, then I'll post a link.

Crack that whip said:
Thanks for your continued efforts, DIrish! (y) I personally would place some events differently, but I appreciate your diligence nonetheless, particularly since I haven't yet bothered to do all the work myself (and now that you've done it already, if and when I do craft my own alternate proposed chronology I'll frankly probably use yours as the model, and just tweak whatever I want - I'm lazy that way... :eek: ).

If you want, PM me your email address and I'll email you a copy of my Works Spreadsheet Indy timeline (where I copy and paste what I post). You can change, rearrage, add, or subtract things as you see fit, but the groundwork is already done.

While it may not add much new info we don't already know (and haven't already discussed), this post at StarWars.com Blogs addresses the matter of dating the events of the original three movies, and the discrepancies between sources, and having just come across it while looking for something else I thought I'd be remiss in my forum responsibilities not to mention it here.
:hat:

Thanks, I'll put that info to use. I'm still doing my best to at least pin down ToD and LC exact month(s) they occur. I've seen at least 3 versions of each (Ultimate Guide, Lost Journal, etc), so its been tough to estimate. That article does sum it up best. I'v kind of decided to ignore the Ultimate Guide notations (which differ than other established dates) only because they're drastically different than every other bit of info. The Ultimate Guide placed Raiders in April, but several references within the movie show it takes place in the latter portion of the year (Aug-Nov). I just overall disagree with ALL of the Ultimate Guide's placements for the films.

Moedred said:
No, unless they've changed it, everything in Temple of the Forbidden Eye is dated 1935-1936.

Thank you. I'll change that next update. I thought it was 35/36, but mattzilla2010 sounded so sure and no one corrected him. God, I feel like George Bush. :( I haven't been to the ride in years. Appreciate the correction, Moedred.

Last edited:

Stoo

DIrishB said:
That article does sum it up best. I'v kind of decided to ignore the Ultimate Guide notations (which differ than other established dates) only because they're drastically different than every other bit of info. The Ultimate Guide placed Raiders in April, but several references within the movie show it takes place in the latter portion of the year (Aug-Nov). I just overall disagree with ALL of the Ultimate Guide's placements for the films.
That "blurb" does nothing but re-tread old ground. "Raiders" starts in the spring and on-screen evidence proves it!
It is the spring, the spring, the spring...

DIrishB said:
Thank you. I'll change that next update. I thought it was 35/36, but mattzilla2010 sounded so sure and no one corrected him. God, I feel like George Bush. :( I haven't been to the ride in years. Appreciate the correction, Moedred.
I was going to point this out, too, but there are so many things in this thread that I want to comment on,
it's hard to know where to begin!

DIrishB

Stoo said:
That "blurb" does nothing but re-tread old ground. "Raiders" starts in the spring and on-screen evidence proves it!

What evidence?

I was going to point this out, too, but there are so many things in this thread that I want to comment on,
it's hard to know where to begin!

Anywhere! I need as much info and opinion as you can give.

Falcon

Stoo said:

Doesn't the spring in South America take place during Aug-Nov? It is south of the equator.

Crack that whip

I'm a little mystified by how the author of the blog I cited chose to eschew the LIFE magazine evidence in favor of some of the earlier dates used in publications. If there were specific evidence in the movie Raiders of the Lost Ark for putting some of that stuff as early as it is, I could deal with that, but if it's a matter of an adaptation or other peripheral publication conflicting with the primary source (i.e., the movie or episode itself), I'd go with the primary source. I consider things like the novelizations and comics adaptations to be nice sources of additional info, but in any detail (not just chronology, but anything in general) where they actually conflict with the screen adventures they're adapting, I'd go with the original screen material.

This probably seems like an obvious point, but I want to mention it because I know some fan chroniclers of chronology or other info about fictional universes will sometimes use novelizations, say, as primary sources (either because of an implicit assumption the print medium itself is more authoritative than film, say, or because a novelization might have been released prior to the movie it's adapting, or whatever)... so that for some people (to use another Lucas creation for an example), Luke's callsign at the Battle of Yavin is officially Blue Five, not Red Five, and Chewie has yellow eyes and so on, despite such details being distinctly different in the actual movie.

Crack that whip

Stoo, is your on-screen evidence about the spring related to there being what appears to be snow on the ground in front of Indy's home? I'd say that could be presented as corroborating evidence for it being November / December, the date I'd like to go with for Raiders (based upon the November 30 issue of LIFE and the apparent completeness of the Golden Gate bridge).

There might be something forehead-smackingly obvious I'm overlooking (and man, will I feel like a doofus if there is - I mean, even more so than usual), but to me the closest thing to evidence of an earlier point in 1936 would be the content of Indy's lecture. Even for a very introductory level "Archaeology 101"-type course, I'd have to imagine it's early in the course if a basic term like "neolithic" is something Indy feels compelled to write on the board for emphasis :p ... but that's pretty shaky as grounds for setting a date.

DIrishB

Crack that whip said:
I'm a little mystified by how the author of the blog I cited chose to eschew the LIFE magazine evidence in favor of some of the earlier dates used in publications. If there were specific evidence in the movie Raiders of the Lost Ark for putting some of that stuff as early as it is, I could deal with that, but if it's a matter of an adaptation or other peripheral publication conflicting with the primary source (i.e., the movie or episode itself), I'd go with the primary source. I consider things like the novelizations and comics adaptations to be nice sources of additional info, but in any detail (not just chronology, but anything in general) where they actually conflict with the screen adventures they're adapting, I'd go with the original screen material.

Thats how I look at it. The movies are the top level, most official source of canon...

Next are the Adventures of YIJ/YIJ Chronicles episodes.

The novelizations, comics, video games, RPGs, etc are the lowest, least important entries in terms of canon, but still deserve to be included.

Crack that whip said:
Stoo, is your on-screen evidence about the spring related to there being what appears to be snow on the ground in front of Indy's home? I'd say that could be presented as corroborating evidence for it being November / December, the date I'd like to go with for Raiders (based upon the November 30 issue of LIFE and the apparent completeness of the Golden Gate bridge).

I'd forgotten about the Golden Gate Bridge appearance in Raiders and how that affects the timeline. Since it was completed in very early 1937, I think a late 1936 placement is all the more likely (besides the November '36 issue of Life).

There might be something forehead-smackingly obvious I'm overlooking (and man, will I feel like a doofus if there is - I mean, even more so than usual), but to me the closest thing to evidence of an earlier point in 1936 would be the content of Indy's lecture. Even for a very introductory level "Archaeology 101"-type course, I'd have to imagine it's early in the course if a basic term like "neolithic" is something Indy feels compelled to write on the board for emphasis ... but that's pretty shaky as grounds for setting a date.

I think its safe to say Raiders occurs over a month or two in late 1936. If we assume the prologue in South America occurs towards late August or early September, the college scenes and Indy's being told about the Ark occurring in late September or early October, and the rest of the movie playing out into November and December. Personally, I like to think everything happens between September to November, 1936.

Stoo

DIrishB said:
Anywhere! I need as much info and opinion as you can give.
I'll start by saying, IMO, even though "Ultimate Guide" has it's share of gaffes, some dates fit better than "Lost Journal".

My previous post might have appeared a bit pompous but I dismiss the LIFE magazine since it was an acquired prop and not
created by the art/prop department. (Keep in mind they probably didn't care about these details when making "Raiders".)
The blurb in the link that Crackie posted did talk about a Berlin Olympics reference in the Young Adult Novel which I wasn't
aware of, so I'll give it that. The hardest film to peg down is "Raiders", without a doubt!:(
DIrishB said:
What evidence?
Take this as you please but I've always thought that "Raiders" begins in spring because there is a long patch of melting snow
in front of Indy's house! It looks like the final remnants of a snow bank thawing out on the sidewalk. In the 2 exterior shots,
there are no leaves on the ground and the trees are green with no signs of turning colour. (Typical of northeastern climate.)

Putting "Raiders" in the fall makes fine sense, too. Maybe it took place early enough (Sept) before the signs of autumn began.
The snow only shows that it was probably filmed during springtime. That is all. (Maybe the snow was some freak phenomenon?):p

House_Snow.jpg

Re: the Old Indy dates:
Germany, Mid-August 1916 actually aired in October but you are right in placing it as Sept. since it's coupled with the Somme episode.
The airdate I have for Florence is July 31st but where you have it is fine since that's the grey area between the end of the series and
the definitive placement of the Transylvania & Peking bookends.

Anyway, I'm really glad you crumbled and decided to add Old Indy to your chronology. About time, you crazy mo'fo'!:whip:
One other thing I noticed is that there are no Marvel stories in the list...Otherwise, everything is streamlined & sweet.
Extensive + Comprehensive = AWESOME!(y)

P.S. (EDIT)
Crack that whip said:
Now that you bring up the Golden Gate Bridge, I bow to this.
(Just drove over it for the 1st time a few weeks ago!)

Last edited:

mattzilla2010

Thank you. I'll change that next update. I thought it was 35/36, but mattzilla2010 sounded so sure and no one corrected him.

Aw, poo. I was pretty sure of that, but I guess I was wrong. I guess I misheard the video or something. Perhaps it just got messed up in my head in the period between my trip and when I arrived home :eek: .

Anyway, sorry about that.

Falcon

Stoo said:
Putting "Raiders" in the fall makes fine sense, too. Maybe it took place early enough (Sept) before the signs of autumn began.
The snow only shows that it was probably filmed during springtime. That is all. (Maybe the snow was some freak phenomenon?):p

If it was November in Peru and at Marshall College, that may account for the spring weather in Peru, and snow at the college. Two different hemispheres, so the seasons are flipped. I've heard of accounts of snow on the ground in upstate New York as early as Halloween.

Last edited:

Crack that whip

Stoo said:
One other thing I noticed is that there are no Marvel stories in the list...Otherwise, everything is streamlined & sweet.
Extensive + Comprehensive = AWESOME!(y)

The Further Adventures of...? DIrishB has them there too, all together in a group, two lines after Raiders.

Stoo said:
P.S. (EDIT)
Now that you bring up the Golden Gate Bridge, I bow to this.
(Just drove over it for the 1st time a few weeks ago!)

I'm envious! I've always wanted to go to San Francisco.

How sad of me is it that with all its storied history, its expressions of local and far-off cultures, its sights, etc., I'm particularly interested in it because of Raiders of the Lost Ark (and Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, What's Up, Doc?, Bullitt, Big Trouble in Little China, etc. - not to mention the BART locations for THX 1138)? :eek: :p But I do want to enjoy it fully, beyond the movie connections...

Darth Vile

Crack that whip said:
The Further Adventures of...? DIrishB has them there too, all together in a group, two lines after Raiders.

I'm envious! I've always wanted to go to San Francisco.

How sad of me is it that with all its storied history, its expressions of local and far-off cultures, its sights, etc., I'm particularly interested in it because of Raiders of the Lost Ark (and Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, What's Up, Doc?, Bullitt, Big Trouble in Little China, etc. - not to mention the BART locations for THX 1138)? :eek: :p But I do want to enjoy it fully, beyond the movie connections...

Are you a resident of the US? Always wanted to go to San Fran too... but I usually end up elsewhere when having crossed the pond.

Crack that whip

Darth Vile said:
Are you a resident of the US? Always wanted to go to San Fran too... but I usually end up elsewhere when having crossed the pond.

I am indeed; I presently live in Tallahassee, Florida (hence my location as seen under my avatar ;) ).

I've been to California a few times (most of my dad's family lives there), but not to SF - yet.