The Indy Cast

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
I think its a great show and makes listening to Indy News fun -- then again I am kind of partial to it....

Indy~Annie

i think its awesome!!!!(y)

i cant wait for each weeks show!!!

you gotta love listening to Ed Dolista.;) hehe

indyclone25

i can't wait for saturday nights to download the show and listen to it --- i love all the news and features that he does ---- and since i won a poster from the contest ( the "indyfans" poster)i am really a die hard fan --- i hardly ever listen to the force.nets forcecast anymore----lol

Indy~Annie

indyclone25 said:
i can't wait for saturday nights to download the show and listen to it --- i love all the news and features that he does ---- and since i won a poster from the contest ( the "indyfans" poster)i am really a die hard fan --- i hardly ever listen to the force.nets forcecast anymore----lol
cool!! you won the poster!!! Congratulations!!!!(y)

so what is your name? so i know if its you sending a letter to it.:) i think its cool to hear other Raven fans on the Indycast.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Don't listen to it. I guess, I just haven't been bothered to do so. I think about Indy stuff enough and talk about it enough here. Besides, I already have met Ed in real life.

I'm actually serious, folks.

indyclone25

Indy~Annie said:
cool!! you won the poster!!! Congratulations!!!!(y)

so what is your name? so i know if its you sending a letter to it.:) i think its cool to hear other Raven fans on the Indycast.

my real name is mark martino ---- and it is kool to be mentioned on the indycast --i have been on ( mentioned and had my emails read ) at least 5 times now .and hopefully again in the future

Indy~Annie

indyclone25 said:
my real name is mark martino ---- and it is kool to be mentioned on the indycast --i have been on ( mentioned and had my emails read ) at least 5 times now .and hopefully again in the future
Oh yeah I always look forward to your letters actually.:eek: i know strange.lol but i remember every one.so im like hey you sent in a letter before.:Dlol
but awesome i will have to know its IndyClone for now on.hehe

Nurhachi1991 said:
I have had my Emails read on the show 4 or 5 times as well

oh cool whats your name??? im sure i'll know who you are to.lol i know creepy.:p

chr0n0naut

The Indycast rules! :D

I feel guilty coz I've fallen behind. I'm trying to catch up but haven't had time with study and everything.

I got an email read on the Indycast though and managed to a get a picture of me and my whole family dressed in "Adventure gear" before going to see the movie up on the flicker page.

I may have been the first Indyfan in the world to see the film (other than those at Cannes) as I live in New Zealand and we are leading in terms of the timezones and the movie actually came out here on the night of the 21st :)

Goonie

Is there going to be a new Indy Cast today or is Ed taking a break for the holidays? I'm anxious, I want to know if I won one of the Uncle Milton toys! (y)

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
The show just finished taping tonight... Ed is busy editing and it will be ready for download tomorrow morning (12/22).

It's a good one with a special talk on what to get an Indyfan for the holidays!

Forbidden Eye

Listened to it since Day 1. Am subscribed to it through iTunes.

Great show. I remember back in 2007 having started getting into TheForce-Cast, going through iTunes thinking, "Where the freak is an Indiana Jones podcast!?!". Indy-Cast is everything I had in mind. It helped me get into the Indy mood as we approached KOTCS! (y)

I've participated in their contests, but have never bother with writing an email, explaining my "Indyhistory", reviews on KOTCS etc. but its the only podcast I happen to listen to anymore.

I just hope it can stay interesting through 2009 and beyond, as unless Indy 5 or an animated series get underway, shows are probably going to get flimsier now that KOTCS is on DVD/Blu-Ray.

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Hey Forbidden Eye!

Thanks for the nice comments ----- I will pass them onto Ed Dolista (who is trying to get his log-in to work -- so heads up Moderator Finn or Mordred).

He loves Indy and its a shame that there aren't more Indy related merchandise items in Australlia -- Ed is always trying to get his hands on what we see in our stores on a daily basis. He is also a huge Star Wars and Pirates fan, so check out teh Indy-Cast MySpace page (the iTunes subscriptions don't provide the show notes links -- so you miss out on the polls, trivia, pics and more if you don't hit the source on MySpace).

The plans are to keep going with the Indy-Cast -- and there is a lot more to talk about -- even if Indy 5 doesn't happen right away!

Goonie

Goonie said:
Is there going to be a new Indy Cast today or is Ed taking a break for the holidays? I'm anxious, I want to know if I won one of the Uncle Milton toys! (y)

Woohoo! I just found out I won one of the Crystal Skull projectors! Thanks Ed and Uncle Milton! (y) It'll make a nice late Christmas gift.

indycast

Violet Indy said:
Don't listen to it. I guess, I just haven't been bothered to do so. I think about Indy stuff enough and talk about it enough here. Besides, I already have met Ed in real life.

I'm actually serious, folks.

I am intrigued now as I only have been to Queensland once...and it rained. I'd love to know where we met!

The Indy-Cast will be back for another year (hopefully) of Indy news January 11 with Episode 55!

indy_banner.gif

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
indycast said:
I am intrigued now as I only have been to Queensland once...and it rained. I'd love to know where we met!

The Indy-Cast will be back for another year (hopefully) of Indy news January 11 with Episode 55!

indy_banner.gif

I don't know if you would remember me, but I went to Newcombe Secondary College back in 2004 and played Raquel Del Soto, in your play, "Boogie Fever" and that was where I met you and you were the director so we did rehearsals together. We talked about Indy once with one of my teachers back then. I didn't know that you were that big of a fan though at the time. :p Long story short, moved back to the Gold Coast in 05 and got my degree in film and tv at Griffith Uni at the end of last year.

indycast

I do remember! Funny I'm doing a version of that disco show at the end of January (sadly the Raquel character has been cut - but then again I don't look good in halternecks)

Good to see you still love your Indy!