The Indy Cast

indyclone25

nice to have you with us ed, it'll be nice to interact with you more this way , can't wait til episode 55

Saber79

the Indycast is one of the best things out there. I anxiously await the new episode each week. Its really the only thing that gets me through a day of creating websites and advertisments at work. I think I listen to each episode about 20 times per week, and each time I pick up something else.

Great work Ed and Mitchell and everyone involved with it.
Long live the Indycast!

michael

I finally decided to subscribe to this. I've been listening to it when I fall asleep. It's very enjoyable!

QBComics

I, unfortunatley, haven't been able to listen to the past few episodes. I'll make sure to do that soon.

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
I sense something. A precense that I haven't sensed since . . . last week! Yes it's that time again... if adventure has a name; it must be the INDY-CAST!

Episode #56 is just a few more hours away! So if you are planning on downloading a podcast this week, choose -- but choose wisely!

Goonie

Mitchellhallock said:
I sense something. A precense that I haven't sensed since . . . last week! Yes it's that time again... if adventure has a name; it must be the INDY-CAST!

Episode #56 is just a few more hours away! So if you are planning on downloading a podcast this week, choose -- but choose wisely!

Oh good, there is one today. I just went onto TheForce.net and it wasn't up yet. Must be getting uploaded any time now.

indycast

Mitchellhallock said:
In the immortal words of Indy; I am sure Ed is "working on it... he's working on it".

This is so true - if I can get my mouth working....lots of tongue twisters in this episode!

Plus nothing like recording in 102 degree heat when you fan is not working!

:confused:

Indy~Annie

indycast said:
This is so true - if I can get my mouth working....lots of tongue twisters in this episode!

Plus nothing like recording in 102 degree heat when you fan is not working!

:confused:

emmmmmm......"looks out window."

well its snowing here.^_^

i'll be more then happy to send you some cold....if you send me some heat cause im frrrreeeezzzziiinnnggg!!!! hehe

indycast

Indy~Annie said:
emmmmmm......"looks out window."

well its snowing here.^_^

i'll be more then happy to send you some cold....if you send me some heat cause im frrrreeeezzzziiinnnggg!!!! hehe

Fair exchange....my headphones are starting to melt!

BTW Episode 56 should be available for download in iTunes or via theforce.net!