The Indy Cast

indycast

Glad you enjoyed the last episode - you'll have to wait a little longer for Episode 57 as I forgot that is the Australia Day Weekend (how unpatriotic of me!) and have some committments this week (cough Jack Sparrow cough) but we will return the following week - hopefully with some news on the next gen Indy!

Goonie

indycast said:
...but we will return the following week - hopefully with some news on the next gen Indy!

Well, you ended it with an exclamation mark, so I'm gonna guess that the news is positive and the game didn't get canned afterall. Here's hoping. (y)

DoomTown

Welcome to "The Raven", Ed...I promise my trivia answer won't be as long this week...;)

I loved the the fan made Valentines so much, that I decided to make some Valentines of my own!!! I'll have them sent off to you and the Indycast by the weekend!!! (I'm putting the finishing touches on them today. Hope everyone enjoys them!!!)

See ya in Episode 57 everybody!!!

Brotherhood of the Indycast trivia- Keith

Last edited:

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Hey Indyfans--

Ed and I talked about having a contest for who comes up with the funniest Indy-themed Valentine Day cards and the winner would get a Mighty Mugg Mola Ram... trouble is I saw them on clearance tables at Target for 2.87 last week -- and when I went back to find one --

Then all of a sudden, Poof - it was gone. - Where? Well, no one knows where or when. However about a year after the Pharoh had returned...... oops ... sorry -- I was doing dialogue (it happens sometimes).

So if anyone can dig on up -- just PM me and we will see if we can get this contest off the ground for Indy-Cast #57.

Thanks -

Mitch

DoomTown

That sounds great...I love Indy-cast contests, more motivation to get 'em as good as I can...I think I have about 15 or so to add to the flickr page...That sucks that the figures were gone Mitch...I hope the Crocs didn't get to them....:dead:

JimmyPSHayes

These episodes are the highlight of my week sometimes-no, my life's not that bad, I just LOVE Indy! Keep up the great work. I also play them in my store and hopefully I've turned a lot of people on to it.

DoomTown

That's great Jimmy!!! It's one of the highlights of my week,too. What kind of store do you play the Indy-Cast in? :hat:

Brotherhood of Indy-Cast trivia- Keith

JimmyPSHayes

KVoss said:
That's great Jimmy!!! It's one of the highlights of my week,too. What kind of store do you play the Indy-Cast in? :hat:

Brotherhood of Indy-Cast trivia- Keith
I play it in the comic book store I manage. I have almost enough episodes on my mp3(yeah, still living in the stone age)to fill up an 8 hour work day! It's awesome!

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Thats not Graham Cracker Comics is it Jimmy? My wife is in Chicago as I write this and said she saw a comic shop and I thought it might be yours?

JimmyPSHayes

Mitchellhallock said:
Thats not Graham Cracker Comics is it Jimmy? My wife is in Chicago as I write this and said she saw a comic shop and I thought it might be yours?
Yup, that's me! But, if I run the one in Wheaton, IL not one of the downtown ones. I'm about 45 minutes outside of Chicago. Tell her to stop by if she can! That would be awesome! I'll send her back with some goodies for you!

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Wheaton you say? The hometown of Hillary Clinton Bob Woodward and the late great John Belushi!! She actually stays in Napierville when she is out there -- but they eat out in Wheaton... plus, Brandon from Indyfans was trying to do something with the Graham Cracker Comic shop for the May 19 premier of Indy 4... same store? I was trying to get Dark Horse Comics to send stuff to you as well -- didn't teh Chicago store redo their look to be like a "lost Temple"?

JimmyPSHayes

Mitchellhallock said:
Wheaton you say? The hometown of Hillary Clinton Bob Woodward and the late great John Belushi!! She actually stays in Napierville when she is out there -- but they eat out in Wheaton... plus, Brandon from Indyfans was trying to do something with the Graham Cracker Comic shop for the May 19 premier of Indy 4... same store? I was trying to get Dark Horse Comics to send stuff to you as well -- didn't teh Chicago store redo their look to be like a "lost Temple"?
Yup, that's me all the way! We never got to hook up with Brandon, still working on trying to do something with him, though. Tell her to come by! She can call the store for directions if she needs to. 630-668-1350.

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Thanks Jim, I will pass it on... why don't you become the sourcefor the Indy comics and start reviewing the past tales and recommend them to Indy-Cast listeners --- while we are waiting for Indy 5 news...

JimmyPSHayes

Mitchellhallock said:
Thanks Jim, I will pass it on... why don't you become the sourcefor the Indy comics and start reviewing the past tales and recommend them to Indy-Cast listeners --- while we are waiting for Indy 5 news...
You know what? I just might do that!!!

Indy~Annie

indycast said:
Fair exchange....my headphones are starting to melt!

BTW Episode 56 should be available for download in iTunes or via theforce.net!

So if we hear......"Hi I'm....huh...huh...(deep breath)....Ed...wooooo...uh...." we know your ear phones are getting hot.:p hehe

Im waiting for it to upload on me I~pod right now. =]

THE EXCITEMENT IS OVER BARRING!!!

DoomTown

Mitchellhallock said:
Hey Indyfans--

Ed and I talked about having a contest for who comes up with the funniest Indy-themed Valentine Day cards and the winner would get a Mighty Mugg Mola Ram... trouble is I saw them on clearance tables at Target for 2.87 last week -- and when I went back to find one --

Then all of a sudden, Poof - it was gone. - Where? Well, no one knows where or when. However about a year after the Pharoh had returned...... oops ... sorry -- I was doing dialogue (it happens sometimes).

So if anyone can dig on up -- just PM me and we will see if we can get this contest off the ground for Indy-Cast #57.

Thanks -

Mitch

Hey Mitch...
Any word on the Mola Ram Mighty Mugg???:hat:

Morning Bell

I just recently discovered this (I know, I'm late to the party) and it's indeed excellent. Just what I need to get my Indy news fix each week.

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
KVoss said:
Hey Mitch...
Any word on the Mola Ram Mighty Mugg???:hat:

The search continues... but don't give up -- keep those Valentine designs coming in... I willfind that horned, high priest somewhere ... though I must admit the Indy merchandise is fading fast!

Fear not.. the Indy Cast will return this weekend!

JimmyPSHayes

Mitch-
-I don't have a Mola Ram in my store(or anywhere around here)but if you want me to donate some merchandise, let me know!