The Indy Cast

indyclone25

well i think i could like some of that warm air for a while , ed. it's frigging cold here in chicago .brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! well til next weeks show ---

DoomTown

Mitchellhallock said:
The search continues... but don't give up -- keep those Valentine designs coming in... I willfind that horned, high priest somewhere ... though I must admit the Indy merchandise is fading fast!

Fear not.. the Indy Cast will return this weekend!

Will do...putting the finishing touches on about 20 Valentines that I made...Hope you all like them!!!:D

Goonie

^I take it the Valentine's are on the flickr page? I got to check them out.

*just found them, those are great! :)

DoomTown

Goonie said:
I like the "Cupid got me good" one and the Valentine's Cake coming out of the lead-lined fridge. (y)

Haha The cake coming out of the fridge is one of my favorites, too. Came up with that one right before I sent them all out to Ed...:hat:

Indy-Cast

KVoss, nice work, I have some Valentines on the way.

How come there weren't more contributors? You guys and gals have to get on the stick!

Without content, the Indy-Cast won't last!

I love the show and I'm a huge Indy fan, I can't wait to see Temple in the theater again. Is anyone else close enough to the shows?

Any one planning on going?

DoomTown

Rocket Surgeon said:
KVoss, nice work, I have some Valentines on the way.

How come there weren't more contributors? You guys and gals have to get on the stick!

I love the show and I'm a huge Indy fan, I can't wait to see Temple in the theater again. Is anyone else close enough to the shows?

Any one planning on going?

Thanks,I appreciate it. Wish I could make the "Temple" screening in NYC,but there's that whole "I'm living in Austria" thing.;)

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Rocket Surgeon said:
QUOTE]

I believe accounts of our demise are a bit premature... I have a bunch on stories in the works and am attending ComicCon all weekend and will come back with some new infor on Indy Comics, fan reactions, toys and more. Plus with the new wii game coming soon, the new Indy novel, and more sideshow collectibles, and the ever growing rumors of more Indy (animated or film-wise) rest assure Ed and the Indy-Cast will live on. Take up the open invitation and send an MP3 or .wav file with comments or letters to the show and keep the fan input alive.. heck TheRaider.net has been online for years -- and that was way before Indy 4 ever came about! So as a certain Corellian starpirate would say... "Come on let's keep a little optimism around here!"

Nurhachi1991

I love the Indy cast I have been listening since last April it is a fantastic show! Ed and Rob do a great job (y)

I thought I made a thread on the Indy cast.......... guess not.

Goonie

Mitchellhallock said:
I believe accounts of our demise are a bit premature... I have a bunch on stories in the works and am attending ComicCon all weekend and will come back with some new infor on Indy Comics, fan reactions, toys and more.

Mitchell, Which ComiCon is this? New York?. If you see a stand from Hasbro, give 'em a hard time for cancelling their line prematurely and not giving us a Toht. (y)

*I just checked their exhibitor list. Darn, Hasbro ain't there. Goes to show you how good they are at marketing. Right now they should start pushing the new Transformers and GI Joes.

indycast

Come on let's keep a little optimism around here

Thanks Mitchell - heck, if we can do 40 minutes shows with not much news, just wait till they announce Indy 5!

Remember the show is driven by the listeners so keep those Indy tales, mp3s and stories coming in!

DoomTown

indycast said:

Remember the show is driven by the listeners so keep those Indy tales, mp3s and stories coming in!

I agree,the Indy cast is a great place (besides The Raven,of course...) where the fan community can share stories and get creative about all things Indy. Let's keep it up!!!(y)

Nurhachi1991 said:
I thought I made a thread on the Indy cast.......... guess not.

People, people!

Let's not get so defensive! The thread is wonderful! I'm participating! and THAT's what I'm trying impress upon everyone!!

"Remember the show is driven by the listeners so keep those Indy tales, mp3s and stories coming in!"