The Indy Cast

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Just when you thought it was safe to turn on your iPod... he's back... the wonder from Down Under... Ed Dolista-- Indy Cast 58 is up!

Ed Dolista hasn't cooled down when it comes to bringing Indyfans what's hot in the world of Indiana Jones news. This week, the "Fab Four"; Ed, Rob, Mitch and Pat; are whipping up some good ol' listening pleasure for the Indy fans ears with info on:

• The Staff of the Kings Video Game
  • Collecting News
  • Rob's Poll of the Week
  • Battle the Brotherhood of the Indy Trivia from Pat the Grailkeeper
  • The Indy Top 10, this time the best of the Raiders Bandstand!
and of course, letters and tales from Indyfans around the world.

So head on over to the Indy MySpace page for the download links and show notes, to the full stories, Indy Valentine's Day cards, photos and more!
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=354549099&blogID=469100039

Hey everyone, I don't know how I missed this thread all this time, but it's nice to see so much appreciation for the show! Ed does a great job pulling everything together every week.

I hope the polls are living up to everyone's expectations. And we'll never run out of topics. Suggestions are always welcome for polls, too.

What torture it is to see Indy stuff on the Pegs and not have the budget to grab them! Even at deep discounts! Thank God the Indy cast is Free!

DoomTown

Rocket Surgeon said:
What torture it is to see Indy stuff on the Pegs and not have the budget to grab them! Even at deep discounts! Thank God the Indy cast is Free!

Tell me about it.:dead:

indycast

Rocket Surgeon said:
Thank God the Indy cast is Free!

You bet it's free....besides, I'm sure no one would pay for it!

Mind you I do take all major credit cards.....hey, I got a HD TV to pay off!

Stay tuned for the next episode with some fantastic interviews by Mitch at Comic Con!

Indy~Annie

KVoss said:
I agree,the Indy cast is a great place (besides The Raven,of course...) where the fan community can share stories and get creative about all things Indy. Let's keep it up!!!(y)

Indy Cast Is better then the Raven...(man im gonna get it) because Edd and Rob doesn't bash your idea's but make you feel really good about them.......

not saying I dislike the Raven!!! I get on here every day....lol....

DocWhiskey

Indy~Annie said:
Indy Cast Is better then the Raven...(man im gonna get it) because Edd and Rob doesn't bash your idea's but make you feel really good about them.......

not saying I dislike the Raven!!! I get on here every day....lol....

Indy~Annie I'm bashing your ideas as we speak!!!!

How dare you say something is better then The Raven!!!

NOTHING is better then The Raven!!!!

BAAAAHHHH!!!!

*just kidding*

Indy~Annie

DocWhiskey said:
Indy~Annie I'm bashing your ideas as we speak!!!!

How dare you say something is better then The Raven!!!

NOTHING is better then The Raven!!!!

BAAAAHHHH!!!!

*just kidding*

lol well its not better......I was just talkin.....now when I actually think about it there 2 totally different things....

hmmm....Yes nothing is better then the Raven and the Indy~Cast!!!...well I must admit I really like DeviantArt...^-^

Mr. Z

Mitchellhallock said:
Just when you thought it was safe to turn on your iPod... he's back... the wonder from Down Under... Ed Dolista-- Indy Cast 58 is up!

Ed Dolista hasn't cooled down when it comes to bringing Indyfans what's hot in the world of Indiana Jones news. This week, the "Fab Four"; Ed, Rob, Mitch and Pat; are whipping up some good ol' listening pleasure for the Indy fans ears with info on:

• The Staff of the Kings Video Game
  • Collecting News
  • Rob's Poll of the Week
  • Battle the Brotherhood of the Indy Trivia from Pat the Grailkeeper
  • The Indy Top 10, this time the best of the Raiders Bandstand!
and of course, letters and tales from Indyfans around the world.

So head on over to the Indy MySpace page for the download links and show notes, to the full stories, Indy Valentine's Day cards, photos and more!
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=354549099&blogID=469100039

I think we should add the official unofficial Indy Cast Fan Club President and make it the Fab Five. ;)

Mr. Z said:
I think we should add the official unofficial Indy Cast Fan Club President and make it the Fab Five. ;)

How many people are in the fan club now and what are membership benefits!?!

Do we get a(n):

Indy-Cast Iron On?
Indy-Cast Patch?
Indy-Cast Pen?
Indy-Cast Bi-Monthly News Letter?!?

401K?

:dead:

Mr. Z

Since it's officially unofficial, you get to listen to an extrordinary Podcast every week, and get to hear some fun things from Ed and all of us fans. How's that for good times? :D

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
It is a great interview --and he is a fanatstic fellow and makes sure he takes time out for his fans -- he was signing for over an hour and left a stack of autographs behind for fans!

There was some fun outtakes as Sean and I were trying to guess who was the actor who played Hemingway - and some funny moments that I didn't get on my digital recorder - which totally erased my Kyle Newman interview - but we will get Kyle back on again! Go see Fanboys - there are a lot of Indy references and jokes in there!

Mr. Z

I was very impressed with the Flannery interview. He seemed like a truly genuine guy, and was proud of his work on Young Indy. Nice interview Mitchell!