Shia LaBeouf

Raiders90

Why is this kid a star? I honestly find nothing really redeemable about him and he just strikes me as a passing fad.

DocWhiskey

enoughlabeouf.jpg

Agent Crab

Raiders112390 said:
Why is this kid a star? I honestly find nothing really redeemable about him and he just strikes me as a passing fad.

Why are young actors stars?

Lulz.. Cowman...

Indy~Annie

he's a star cause he's awesome

Cute

funny

great actor

and I love the way he talks!!!!:D

enough said!

its like me saying "why is Will Farrel a star?" He's a big dork and annoying!!! but yet other people luv him.:confused: so every one has different taste.

My brother and sister despise Jewel (the Country,Folk,Rock/pop) Singer.But I think she's the best!!! do you like her? probably not or maybe you do! we all hav different taste.:)

The Man

"You wanna talk to God..?"

Hey Shia,

You're the most talented actor of our generation. Keep it up! I love how you can play such a variety of roles and be equally amazing in all of them.

Best Wishes!

Barbs.

Yes: from a rebellious yet ultimately decent Momma's boy in Disturbia to...a rebellious yet ultimately decent Momma's boy in Crystal Skull. It's clear now that Brando died of intimidation...

adventure_al

Don't mind him in the films I've seen yet I don't think he really adds anything to the films. Same character in them all really. Can't say I'm a fan.

deckard24

adventure_al said:
Don't mind him in the films I've seen yet I don't think he really adds anything to the films. Same character in them all really. Can't say I'm a fan.
Yeah I'm with you! His range isn't so great with the exception of A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints. Other then that it's been roughly the same character with a slight variation in KOTCS, Transformers, Disturbia, I Robot, Constantine, etc...

This about sums it up for me:

oki9Sedo

I like him.

He's likeable and charming and I hope more comes his way.

Yes, he's the same in all his films but perhaps roles that push him out of that comfort zone will come along and we'll see him differently.

Agent Crab

oki9Sedo said:
I like him.

He's likeable and charming and I hope more comes his way.

Yes, he's the same in all his films but perhaps roles that push him out of that comfort zone will come along and we'll see him differently.

I liked him as Mutt. I liked him Sam Witwicky as well. He did well in Egale Eye in my opinion.

Forbidden Eye

He's not bad. Just has yet to create something amazingly memorable.

He is definitely the best actor of his generation so far. Not saying anything really, but could you really think of a better actor in his age range to have played Indy's son? Sadly, I can't.

Lets hope this inept generation ca actually find some talent.

Agent Crab

Forbidden Eye said:
He's not bad. Just has yet to create something amazingly memorable.

He is definitely the best actor of his generation so far. Not saying anything really, but could you really think of a better actor in his age range to have played Indy's son? Sadly, I can't.

Lets hope this inept generation ca actually find some talent.

I don't think so. I kinda liked the Greaser idea behind his character as is. I was never a fna of young actors, but I respect Shia.

adventure_al

Forbidden Eye said:

I wouldn't have him playing Indys son but I do quite like Thomas Dekker who plays John Connor in the Terminator series. Albeit he's not really that great an actor either though.

The Man

"You wank like a young man..."

"I remember my trailer was set up in such a way that Cameron Diaz?s and Lucy Liu?s trailers were visible through my window, through this little shade I had. I?d put down the blackout shade just enough to have my eye peeping through and get them in my crosses. I?d be inside totally going at it. Just the thought of them changing in their trailers was enough to get me off."

torao

Moderator Emeritus
The Man said:
"You wank like a young man..."

Hilarious.

And it gets even better. (From movieline):

On seeing his Mom naked:

“The nudity was weird, especially when her friends came over. All of them would just be naked around the house. That was strange for me, and it was really bizarre when my friends were there. You’ve got your little buds over, and Mom’s, like, playing naked connect the dots or whatever. She’s in the middle of goddess-group time, where it’s literally a bunch of naked women tracing auras around one another’s bodies with incense and then sitting together and humming for prolonged periods of time.”

On who he finds sexy:

“Probably the sexiest woman I know is my mother. She’s an ethereal angel. Nobody looks like that woman. If I could meet my mother and marry her, I would. I would be with my mother now, if she weren’t my mother, as sick as that sounds.”

Excuse us now while we bleach our brains.

:D

Last edited:

FILMKRUSC

DocWhiskey said:

:D That's great.

The problem with him is that he doesn't have a clue and it shows.

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2009/06/10/shia-labeouf-is-at-his-wits-end/

"The good actors are all screwed up. They’re all in pain. It’s a profession of bottom-feeders and heartbroken people" - Shia LaBeouf

At least it's clear what he thinks of other actors.

Just a few years ago talent was required to be a film actor.

ed: sp

Last edited:

kongisking

What the hell is wrong with incest, guys? It just depends on your perspective. Nothin' wrong with fantasizing, at least out of curiosity, about screwing your mommy (chances are, every guy that has been on this earth has probably thought about such at least once). And guys, please don't use my defending of incest as ammunition to accuse me of being that way.

Now, could anyone post some photos of Mrs. LaBeouf, so we can see whether or not she deserves to be goggled by her son?