Alison Doody VAVAVOOM!

vf wing

Apparently I've no eye for detail, as those indentations on her cheeks appear to me to simply be the effects of aging. I wouldn't have known she'd even had plastic surgery but for folks here calling her out! Still extremely attractive AFAIC.

Robyn

vf wing said:
Apparently I've no eye for detail, as those indentations on her cheeks appear to me to simply be the effects of aging. I wouldn't have known she'd even had plastic surgery but for folks here calling her out! Still extremely attractive AFAIC.

The plastic surgery work on her face is very apparent, especially when she talks, she looks very unnatural... Like I said 43 is awfully young for plastic surgery, she's a Barbie doll now.

Darth Vile

She actually looks older than 43 (if that's her real age). She's still very attractive, but older than her years. Perhaps it's the Hollywood lifestyle, or the cosmetic surgery itself, that has not done her any favours.

Robyn

Darth Vile said:
She actually looks older than 43 (if that's her real age). She's still very attractive, but older than her years. Perhaps it's the Hollywood lifestyle, or the cosmetic surgery itself, that has not done her any favours.

I think she looks older than 43 too, but I always thought she looked older than 21 in Last Crusade as well. Sigourney Weaver is almost 60 and she's aged great without plastic surgery on her face.

Robyn said:
I think she looks older than 43 too, but I always thought she looked older than 21 in Last Crusade as well. Sigourney Weaver is almost 60 and she's aged great without plastic surgery on her face.

...as far as we know...

when Allison had her fangs removed it must have also undermined support for her cheeks which seemed to have shifted.

She's still good looking for her age...child birth looks like it's killing Amy Pohler's looks too...

Attila the Professor

Staff member
ElsaFan said:
You people are underestimating the ravages of age. Look up a picture of your mom when she was just 21, and have a good look at her now.

It's not that it looks like she's aged...rather, it's that it looks like she <I>hasn't</I>. And that's the trouble.

ElsaFan

91161357.jpg

Robyn

Rocket Surgeon said:
...as far as we know...

when Allison had her fangs removed it must have also undermined support for her cheeks which seemed to have shifted.

It's a shame too, even though they scared me her fangs were her signature look...

elsavamp.jpg

Stoo

Robyn said:
...43 is awfully young to need plastic surgery on your face,
She has looked this way for awhile. Have you ever seen the 2004 version of "King Solomon's Mines"? Anyway, I prefer her now than from '89. She's a freaking FOX!

@Elsa Fan: Welcome back. I've always wondered...Are you a guy or a girl?:confused:

WilliamBoyd8

'Was she young?'

'Oh, no, she was most old -- most old of any one I have ever seen'

Lost Horizon by James Hilton, 1933

Robyn

Rocket Surgeon said:
But she IS pretty, right Robyn?

She's definitely pretty, I just like razzin' on her fangs lol It is always disappointing though when attractive people have to go for the plastic surgery route at such a young age.. I mean I have nothing against the non drastic stuff to keep you looking fresh, but I hate the obvious face has been stretched and pulled look.

Last edited:

ElsaFan

If you had millions in your bank account and was disappointed with your teeth or nose, wouldn't you be tempted to do the same?

Robyn

ElsaFan said:
If you had millions in your bank account and was disappointed with your teeth or nose, wouldn't you be tempted to do the same?

Yeah I would be tempted but I would be afraid of people not recognizing me.. She looked fine the way she was, I don't want to judge her reasoning or anything but there was really no need for her to get plastic surgery on her face, she's much too young for it. She's still pretty though.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
ElsaFan said:

Sure, it's tempting...doesn't mean I'd be happy with myself if I did it.

And Robyn's quite right - she looked fine as she was. And she seemed the sort who would probably be capable of aging gracefully.

DocWhiskey

ElsaFan said:

I would just be thinking about "What if they made it worse?". If I had millions I would whiten my teeth. That's about it. And it's not like my teeth are bad, I've never had a cavity in my life, I just want my teeth to blind people's faces when I talk.

EDIT: And if they ever invent laser shooting eyes I'd get that too.