Rare Indy Photos

Robyn

A pal of mine (IndyMarion57) just ordered a few rare Indy photos. (Well rare to me anyways) and she was awesome enough to scan them in!

This one here I had never seen before:
kms.jpg

And I'd seen something similar to this one, but I've never seen this particular shot before:
KH.jpg

Anybody else have any rare Indy photos to share?

IndyMarion57

Thanks for loading up 2 of the 5 photos I showed you, Robyn! :)
Glad you like them, Doc! When I saw the "model" pose of Karen, I just HAD to buy that one! :D

DocWhiskey

IndyMarion57 said:
Glad you like them, Doc! When I saw the "model" pose of Karen, I just HAD to buy that one! :D

Yes, thank you for scanning them! Where did you purchase these? I've never seen them before...

Robyn

Thanks for loading up 2 of the 5 photos I showed you, Robyn!

Thank you for scanning them! :)

DocWhiskey said:
Awesome pictures, Robyn!

Karen looks smokin'! :gun:

Ford looks ok too I guess.... :p

Thanks Doc! I was waiting for you to jump on that Karen pic, knew you'd like it ;)

I would never have seen these pics if Erin(IndyMarion57) hadn't been nice enough to scan them in! Glad she did :hat:

Btw I can't wait to hear you in the Sallah competition! (y)

Last edited:

IndyMarion57

DocWhiskey said:
Yes, thank you for scanning them! Where did you purchase these? I've never seen them before...

Someone at the MarionRavenwoodJones Yahoo Group posted a link on New Years Eve about a Sale that was going on about Indy Photos. They were 50% Off! It a site called, "Official Pix". I can send you the link if you'd like? But last I checked, they had no Indy photos.

I still don't mind sending the site link! :)

Robyn

AnnieJones said:
The second one I've already seen,but the first one I've never seen.Thanks Robyn for putting these up!(y)

You're welcome Annie! I wouldn't have been able to post them without IndyMarion57's permission though. ;)

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Since I consider myself an obtainer of rare Indy photos I'd like to share some of them with you guys and girls. I've bought many pictures from officialpix and they are really great. Unfortunatelly, I never found the time to scan them all.

ijc-0003_bg.jpg

ijc-0015_bg.jpg
ijc-0016_bg.jpg

ijc-0028_bg.jpg

ijc-0039_bg.jpg

ijc-0040_bg.jpg

ijc-0073_bg.jpg

ijc-0077_bg.jpg

ijc-0078_bg.jpg

ijc-0089_bg.jpg

ijc-0094_bg.jpg

Last edited:

Indie House

In the third to last you can clearly see the long hair that had grown since the principal photography and this pickup shoot. :hat:

Darth Vile

Sakis said:
Since I consider myself an obtainer of rare Indy photos I'd like to share some of them with you guys and girls. I've bought many pictures from officialpix and they are really great. Unfortunatelly, I never found the time to scan them all.

Thanks for sharing Sakis. There are some real good ones there. :D

Chewbacca Jones

Indie House said:
In the third to last you can clearly see the long hair that had grown since the principal photography and this pickup shoot. :hat:

Yep. And the hat fits him differently because of it.

Nice to see one of the better looking ToD hats show up in that mix!

jase

Thanks so much for sharing those- always looking for new reference pics of Indy to draw, cheers!!

TennesseBuck

Robyn said:
A pal of mine (IndyMarion57) just ordered a few rare Indy photos. (Well rare to me anyways) and she was awesome enough to scan them in!

This one here I had never seen before:
kms.jpg

And I'd seen something similar to this one, but I've never seen this particular shot before:
KH.jpg

Anybody else have any rare Indy photos to share?

Great photo of Indy and Marion. You know it is a shame that I have not seen a single photo of Indy and Marion together in the same frame for Crystal Skull. Not one, that is a good close-up photo like the one you from Raiders.